The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BARACKY 11

3 posters

Go down

BARACKY 11 Empty BARACKY 11

Post  floridafun Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:34 pm

floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

BARACKY 11 Empty Re: BARACKY 11

Post  Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:27 am

Great Clip Florida, I had to forward that one on to the Regional Field Director! lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:42 am

Bman wrote:Great Clip Florida, I had to forward that one on to the Regional Field Director! lol

I keep having this disturbing image of you at home in the evening. You're sitting in front of your computer withe Obama clips playing on your computer and Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" is playing in the background. <shivers>
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:48 am

IrishGuy wrote:
Bman wrote:Great Clip Florida, I had to forward that one on to the Regional Field Director! lol

I keep having this disturbing image of you at home in the evening. You're sitting in front of your computer withe Obama clips playing on your computer and Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" is playing in the background. <shivers>

Question Irish ... why do you guys who don't like all of the Obama rhetoric in here read and post in the Obama threads? Just curious!

Secondly ... if you carry that thought too far (me sitting in front of my keyboard etc etc etc...) you are going to make me vomit. lol Not a pretty site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:23 am

and for those who drool over neoconism (but think nobody notices bom ...here's a little mcsame spoof--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwmpyrbGcD8&feature=related
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Bman wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:

Question Irish ... why do you guys who don't like all of the Obama rhetoric in here read and post in the Obama threads? Just curious!

Secondly ... if you carry that thought too far (me sitting in front of my keyboard etc etc etc...) you are going to make me vomit. lol Not a pretty site.

I actually don't mind the political threads as long as they are kept in the "USA Happenings" area. It's when they get brought up in sports, food, etc. that irritates me. Plus, I'm just giving you a hard time.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:54 pm

[quote="IrishGuy"]
Bman wrote:
I actually don't mind the political threads as long as they are kept in the "USA Happenings" area. It's when they get brought up in sports, food, etc. that irritates me. Plus, I'm just giving you a hard time.

As soon as I read what you wrote up above I thought you were just messing around with him. Bman might be a bit sensitive at this time of the month... lol!
Might it be pre or post syndrome? Razz Suspect
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:37 am

[quote="Canuck"]
IrishGuy wrote:
Bman wrote:

As soon as I read what you wrote up above I thought you were just messing around with him. Bman might be a bit sensitive at this time of the month... lol!
Might it be pre or post syndrome? Razz Suspect

"This time of the month"? Nah ... I am always sensitive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum