The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voted ??????

+9
Mort
Markwes
Shopaholic
Caddy Compson
IrishGuy
Cincy Fan 44
LTRT
iberlingirl
loaner1
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Voted ?????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voted ??????

Post  sunny d Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:33 pm

I voted bright and early. Waited about 45 minutes but it wasnt too bad. I took my 11yr old son with me so he could see what is was like. They let him come into the little booth and watch how to vote. That was pretty cool, until he goes "Mom, are you voting for" that was all he got out before I shsshhhed him.
sunny d
sunny d
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 pm

LTRT wrote:
Shopaholic wrote:
LTRT wrote:What's all this commotion about long lines? 3 machines with 2 voters waiting...

Out of my vehicle at 12:08p
Back in my vehicle at 12:15p

Life is good. cheers cheers

Sounds like you got lucky. Went by a church on St Rd 3 near Huntertown, parking lot packed and people way out the door and through the parking lot.

I voted about 9am this morning, a bit of a line but not bad.

Nah, no luck involved. We've been going to this place for 7 years now and that's the way it always is.

I did ask how many at opening, a lady told me maybe 20...wow that's busy. Very Happy

Ok, I'll rephrase. People in your district don't give a flop or voted early.

The line at the church was even longer when I picked up my daughter from school several hours later.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Went after work about 3:10 only 2 people in the whole place voting.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Question?

Anyone know how they come up with the polling places? I used to vote on carroll rd (last year). Today I drove past the carroll rd polling place and two others before I got to mine. Just wondering.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Finally went at 11am (St Francis) from car to car took me 58 mins... I was ready to bawl or shoot something. I have major issues with standing (knees, back) Came home, sucked down some drugs and threw on some ice... still hurting a little, but by God, I did it. (This is the first time I have EVER voted)
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 am

LTRT wrote:What's all this commotion about long lines? 3 machines with 2 voters waiting...

LTRT ... you live in a McCain precint ... no one voted for McCain. Indiana went BLUE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:14 am

Bman wrote:

LTRT ... you live in a McCain precint ... no one voted for McCain. Indiana went BLUE.

First of all, while it's true that the state was given to BHO, I wouldn't call 23k votes a landslide. His bros in the hoods of Lake and St. Joe counties pushed him over. And secondly, you might want to back the truck up when you start spouting off about precincts. Allen County was blood red. Smile So much for your work. Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:21 am

lulz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:19 am

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:

First of all, while it's true that the state was given to BHO, I wouldn't call 23k votes a landslide. His bros in the hoods of Lake and St. Joe counties pushed him over. And secondly, you might want to back the truck up when you start spouting off about precincts. Allen County was blood red. Smile So much for your work. Razz

Dude, I am not going to gloat today because like I said in a different thread we have to govern now, but your sour ass attitude is pathetic after the ass whipping your ilk (neo con conservatives) took last night. Crawl back in your cave or under that rock and regroup ok?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:21 am

Bman wrote:Crawl back in your cave or under that rock and regroup ok?

Good call. Gotta get that power re-balanced now LTRT...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 am

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:

Dude, I am not going to gloat today because like I said in a different thread we have to govern now, but your sour ass attitude is pathetic after the ass whipping your ilk (neo con conservatives) took last night. Crawl back in your cave or under that rock and regroup ok?

As if your initial statement was not gloating? Suspect

Why is it that when I refuted your comment about my precinct, you take it as one from a 'sour ass'? I stated factual numbers against your gloating that IN went blue. So if I wouldn't have said 'bros from the hood', would that have made it any better?

You do this all the time...make comments, then when someone opposes them or refutes them, you come back with typical name calling and insults. Even in your reply, I find fault. Take a look at the Indiana races outside of the Pres. Hardly the ass whipping.....
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:31 am

meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:Crawl back in your cave or under that rock and regroup ok?

Good call. Gotta get that power re-balanced now LTRT...

See above post. Exclamation
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:36 am

LTRT wrote:

Why is it that when I refuted your comment about my precinct, you take it as one from a 'sour ass'? I stated factual numbers against your gloating that IN went blue. So if I wouldn't have said 'bros from the hood', would that have made it any better?

You do this all the time...make comments, then when someone opposes them or refutes them, you come back with typical name calling and insults. Even in your reply, I find fault. Take a look at the Indiana races outside of the Pres. Hardly the ass whipping.....

Hey, take comfort you'll have Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Ann Coulture to keep you company in your misery.

As for your lame comment about Indiana ... Indiana is BLUE for the first time in 44 years. AMAZING the state got it right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:39 am

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

Hey, take comfort you'll have Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Ann Coulture to keep you company in your misery.

As for your lame comment about Indiana ... Indiana is BLUE for the first time in 44 years. AMAZING the state got it right.

Let's make this the last reply, because obviously you are in la-la land and you will not allow yourself to have intelligent debate w/o the gloatfest and insults. See ya.....

ps: here's that landslide map, Indiana Results
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:39 pm

blue is blue..as in INDIANA whether it was a landslide or not, it is still amazing! i read there hasnt been a turnout like this since the first year women got the vote--yayy!!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2