The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now, show me the goods

2 posters

Go down

Now, show me the goods Empty Now, show me the goods

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:38 am

I really hope that Mr Obama realizes that the two years he has fought to get my vote and what appears to be the vote of millions more is really just the preamble to the actual hard work that has not yet begun. I for one will be among the first to take him to task on his presidency, I expect that he now deliver the goods.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Now, show me the goods Empty Re: Now, show me the goods

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:18 am

Ron Paul, 2012.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:16 am

pez wrote:I really hope that Mr Obama realizes that the two years he has fought to get my vote and what appears to be the vote of millions more is really just the preamble to the actual hard work that has not yet begun. I for one will be among the first to take him to task on his presidency, I expect that he now deliver the goods.

i expect him to provide transparent and game-changing leadership and to put into law the reforms and oversite he has committed to.
i am HOPING all his supporters have heard him say many many times on the trail there will be alot of hard work and changes that need done by all of us beginning in our own personal environment..it isnt a matter of sitting on our asses and waiting for him to create a whole new climate nationally and internationally. sitting back and whining about what isnt yet accomplished from the grass roots up in very short order will likely be what the neocon rr-ers will be doing Basketball
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:17 am

floridafun wrote:
pez wrote:I really hope that Mr Obama realizes that the two years he has fought to get my vote and what appears to be the vote of millions more is really just the preamble to the actual hard work that has not yet begun. I for one will be among the first to take him to task on his presidency, I expect that he now deliver the goods.

i expect him to provide transparent and game-changing leadership and to put into law the reforms and oversite he has committed to.
i am HOPING all his supporters have heard him say many many times on the trail there will be alot of hard work and changes that need done by all of us beginning in our own personal environment..it isnt a matter of sitting on our asses and waiting for him to create a whole new climate nationally and internationally. sitting back and whining about what isnt yet accomplished from the grass roots up in very short order will likely be what the neocon rr-ers will be doing Basketball

good post...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:27 am

pez wrote:
floridafun wrote:

good post...

Will you guys be first in line for his 'civilian national security force'?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:55 am

LTRT wrote:
pez wrote:
floridafun wrote:

good post...

You assume he wins, eh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:57 am

LTRT wrote:Will you guys be first in line for his 'civilian national security force'?

Someone's gotta do it since Bush has sent the already existing one to ass rape Iraq.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:58 am

pez wrote:
LTRT wrote:
pez wrote:
floridafun wrote:

good post...

You assume he wins, eh?

Whatchoo talking 'bout Willis, Very Happy You and FF already have him in office.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:59 am

Jugomugo wrote:
LTRT wrote:Will you guys be first in line for his 'civilian national security force'?

Someone's gotta do it since Bush has sent the already existing one to ass rape Iraq.

Yawn,

I would've expected a better argument than that from you Jugo. Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:01 pm

LTRT wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:

Yawn,

I would've expected a better argument than that from you Jugo. Very Happy

I wouldn't join it anyways. I'll fight the government when the revolution comes, though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:19 am

LTRT wrote:
pez wrote:
LTRT wrote:
pez wrote:
floridafun wrote:

good post...

You assume he wins, eh?

Whatchoo talking 'bout Willis, Very Happy You and FF already have him in office.

he is in office now YAAYYY!! so some of us looked at him and his plans and his short but impressive history rather then using the excuse of a religious/social issue to base our decision on..kudos to us cheers

and thanks pez..i respect your opinions!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:08 am

Now we Govern.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down