The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that we have elected an african-american as president...

4 posters

Go down

Now that we have elected an african-american as president... Empty Now that we have elected an african-american as president...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:53 am

How long do you think before we see the first woman as president? The first Hispanic-American as president? The first Muslim president? The first agnostic/atheist president? The first openly-gay president?

First woman? within 20 years
First Hispanic American? within 32 years
First Muslim? At least 50 years
First Agnostic/Atheist? Probably not for at least 100 years
First Gay Pres? 64 years

This is of course assuming that no previous presidents were out the closet atheists, muslims, gay, or hispanic. I'll call it a safe bet that none had a sex change either after being born a woman... Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Now that we have elected an african-american as president... Empty Re: Now that we have elected an african-american as president...

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:30 am

If there is a lesbian mulsim woman (of mexican descent) out there that has a solid plan to get the country moving again, she's got my vote...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Now that we have elected an african-american as president... Empty Re: Now that we have elected an african-american as president...

Post  moondrop Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:32 pm

We already have the muslim president, just wait and see. It will come out.

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:33 pm

pez wrote:If there is a lesbian mulsim woman (of mexican descent) out there that has a solid plan to get the country moving again, she's got my vote...

For you she would need to have had an abortion as well. Twisted Evil

Last edited by moondrop on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:How long do you think before we see the first woman as president? The first Hispanic-American as president? The first Muslim president? The first agnostic/atheist president? The first openly-gay president?

First Gay Pres? 64 years

This is of course assuming that no previous presidents were out the closet atheists, muslims, gay, or hispanic. I'll call it a safe bet that none had a sex change either after being born a woman... Laughing
How about the first honest president? I know, now I'm just being unrealistic. tongue
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:41 pm

moondrop wrote:We already have the muslim president, just wait and see. It will come out.

What the FUCK are you rambling about?

Please explain yourself in full with charts or references or freaking balloon animals, but if you REALLY think this way then you better support your thoughts.

Any dumbass can make inflammatory post and run.

I think I will start one...

Moonie could be a pedophile lesbian.

Prove me wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Markwes wrote:How about the first honest president? I know, now I'm just being unrealistic. tongue
What about Honest Abe? Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Oliver's Army wrote:
moondrop wrote:We already have the muslim president, just wait and see. It will come out.

What the FUCK are you rambling about?

Please explain yourself in full with charts or references or freaking balloon animals, but if you REALLY think this way then you better support your thoughts.

Any dumbass can make inflammatory post and run.

I think I will start one...

Moonie could be a pedophile lesbian.

Prove me wrong.

wow Ollie, I heard that rumor too and it is on the internet so it MUST be true. Yep, heard from several people and read on the internet that Moondrop/Doeleaping was a lesbian pedophile so it MUST be true. Also heard that her husband is a gay queen who loves to bottom too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:04 pm

moondrop wrote:
pez wrote:If there is a lesbian mulsim woman (of mexican descent) out there that has a solid plan to get the country moving again, she's got my vote...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:01 pm

moondrop wrote:

Have you no shame?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:55 pm

SavoyTruffle wrote:
moondrop wrote:

Have you no shame?

Do you really have to ask?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:27 pm

I don't know what's worse...some of the crap that she posts or the fact that the majority of you seem to welcome/want her here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Fleek wrote:I don't know what's worse...some of the crap that she posts or the fact that the majority of you seem to welcome/want her here.

I don't think there's a majority. "Want" is difficult to determine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:46 pm

<<Blows Whistle>>

TIMEOUT! Before this gets too far out of hand and you all start pullin' a "Cincy Fan" by tangenting and bashing Doe in a thread I started, GO F*CKIN' START YOUR OWN BASH THREAD.

lol!

Now back to the original question, which some apparently don't have the 'nads to answer... Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:48 pm

-2 for gratuitous use of lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:52 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
GO F*CKIN' START YOUR OWN BASH THREAD.

-5 for using a "*" instead of a "U"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Oliver's Army wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
GO F*CKIN' START YOUR OWN BASH THREAD.

-5 for using a "*" instead of a "U"
Well then, FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on. Exclamation
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:02 pm

meta4 wrote:-2 for gratuitous use of lol!
It was just in case anyone actually thought I was being serious...oh emoticon nazi Exclamation
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:20 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:How long do you think before we see the first

First Gay Pres? 64 years

assuming that no previous presidents were out the closet atheists, muslims, gay, or hispanic. Laughing

1st woman, 1st hispanic, or 1st jew (altho not on your list) i would say within 20 years is very likely, and i hope we will have elected the right person for the job, not the gender/geneology/religion whose time has come.
muslim...hmmmm thats a difficult one but will it be viewed in 30 years any more radical than an evangelical or a catholic or morman or any other? not sure.

first gay and first agnostic/atheist...if we discard the notion of whether they were officially in or out of the closet (because history seems to support it was acceptable altho not literally discussed through out much of world history for men to have "special" male friends)...we have abe who spent a good share of his white house years sharing his bedroom with a dear male friend (and his preference is now actually taught in schools in some states because after all it is documented fact), and jefferson, whom i have often posted from his personal and public comments regarding religion. referred to himself as "materialist" which meant not that he was into material posessions, but that science is the ultimate fact-check.

Last edited by floridafun on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:23 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
meta4 wrote:-2 for gratuitous use of lol!
It was just in case anyone actually thought I was being serious...oh emoticon nazi Exclamation

Make sure you bow lowly when you address me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down