The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama shelves oil company tax after price fall

2 posters

Go down

Obama shelves oil company tax after price fall Empty Obama shelves oil company tax after price fall

Post  LTRT Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 am

Obama shelves oil company tax after price fall: aide
http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed2/idUSTRE4B206W20081203

Now who was that poster who ranted all for the windfall tax, humm, let's see, was it .... Suspect Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Obama shelves oil company tax after price fall Empty Re: Obama shelves oil company tax after price fall

Post  floridafun Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:31 am

so he is already the president and you are picking apart what policies he is implementing? ooohh he is the prez-ELECT who isnt in a position to make changes yet. still pouting that hillary isnt the prez-elect? pig Rolling Eyes
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Obama shelves oil company tax after price fall Empty Re: Obama shelves oil company tax after price fall

Post  Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:16 am

floridafun wrote:so he is already the president and you are picking apart what policies he is implementing? ooohh he is the prez-ELECT who isnt in a position to make changes yet. still pouting that hillary isnt the prez-elect? pig Rolling Eyes

Ummm ... Florida, I don't think LTRT would have been much more pleased with Hillary, maybe a tad more but still not thrilled. Remember, LTRT was a Palin fan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:18 am

Bman wrote:
floridafun wrote:so he is already the president and you are picking apart what policies he is implementing? ooohh he is the prez-ELECT who isnt in a position to make changes yet. still pouting that hillary isnt the prez-elect? pig Rolling Eyes

Ummm ... Florida, I don't think LTRT would have been much more pleased with Hillary, maybe a tad more but still not thrilled. Remember, LTRT was a Palin fan.

I'm glad you chimed in Bman, I've been waitin' for ya. Smile
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:28 pm

i thought the only reason they picked palin was to get hillarys glass ceiling supporters... pirat
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down