The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspection Report

3 posters

Go down

Inspection Report Empty Inspection Report

Post  Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:48 am

We talked about this earlier ... here is the most recent inspection report.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080323/LOCAL/803230348/1002/LOCAL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Inspection Report Empty Re: Inspection Report

Post  Gusto Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:13 pm

I can't understand why some big resturants can't train their employees to do it right... I like Hall's, but it seems they always have some mistakes...

Gusto
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Probably because people making $2.xx/hr don't give a flying fsck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitchen Slave Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 am

F*cking health department. I mean yes it's good to have them around sometimes for safety's sake but damn some of their rules are so off the damn wall it's rediculous. Ok, gloves for example. What good is a glove going to do when you don't change it between tasks or even more than once every 1/2 hour after it tears on you? If you want to be realistic here, thats how it works. People put on gloves thinking that "well since I'm wearing a glove, I can touch whatever I want". Well guess what, they go the whole freaking day without washing their hands once. And how do I know that? Because I'm guilty of it too. But because one of my jobs mandates that I wear a glove whenever I so much as touch a piece of leaf lettuce, thats how it goes. At my other job however I barely ever wear gloves and guess what, I find myself washing my hands constantly because I get something on them and want it off right away. It's all a conspiracy between the HD and the glove manufacturers. If every restaurant in the country followed the glove wearing rule to a T, I would invest every penny I have in their stock and guess what, I'd be the riches muthafuka there is. I'll bet every restaurant would go through at least 2 cases of gloves per day (at $40/case, 400pcs) no joke. It's just rediculous and uncalled for. Something else that I've heard of from Ohio is that you have to have silverware rolled up now instead of laying out on the table. The EXCEPTION to this is that if you're serving a banquet, you can have it laying on the table. The reason for this you ask? Because at a banquet the guest is not paying for the food. No joke, the GM at the country club I used to work at over there told me this at lunch today. And thats exactly what the health inspector told her during their last inspection. Bullshit, isn't it?

As much as I despise them, I will admit that they're the only thing that keeps some restaurants from killing people. But sometimes their shenanigans go too far.

*Stepping off the soap box now*

Kitchen Slave
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:28 am

Welcome to the Darkside KitchenSlave ... good to have you here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:09 am

Going from the Muncie Pizza Hut's to the Ft Wayne Pizza Hut's was night and day difference. We'd have corporate guys in at Muncie and they'd find out I worked for Freeland during the summers and they'd always want to talk to me, and they all asked the same questions every single time..
1) "How did you like working for Freeland, he's a good guy isn't he"
2) "What do you think Mike would say if he came down here and saw this place"
3) "What's the biggest difference between Muncie and Ft Wayne stores?"
and usually after we got done talking...
4) "Why are you waiting tables, they need you in management" my response "I don't want to take the pay cut"

I do agree, some of the regulations are stupid, but after seeing two chains run on opposite ends of the spectrum, I know why they create those rules. Because lazy college kids made them. Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:23 am

Bman wrote:We talked about this earlier ... here is the most recent inspection report.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080323/LOCAL/803230348/1002/LOCAL
They serve food at Brandy's? Just a guess but I bet the Health Department gets a lot of volunteers to inspect that place, and they probably pay close attention to the stage area, just in case there is any food storage there.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:27 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:We talked about this earlier ... here is the most recent inspection report.

They serve food at Brandy's? Just a guess but I bet the Health Department gets a lot of volunteers to inspect that place, and they probably pay close attention to the stage area, just in case there is any food storage there.

I am sure Card can share with us the menu at Brandy's, ShowGirls and the LaShang.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:59 pm

nah.. only one of the fine establishments.

Showgirls actually run ads during the summer for cookouts all the time, free dinner with a drink, I think Centerfold use to do this for lunch, come in and buy a beer and get a free sandwich... kinda makes you wonder what exactly they are serving you.

Personally, I wouldn't eat at a local strip club. I know some of them have fairly nice kitchens and are actually very clean (I know.. complete opposite of what's expected of them) but I don't go there to eat.. well, not food anyway. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:13 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:but I don't go there to eat.. well, not food anyway. lol

Umm, the food is probably the safest thing you can eat at a strip club. Very Happy Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down