The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jett Travolta, son of actors, dies at 16

3 posters

Go down

Jett Travolta, son of actors, dies at 16 Empty Jett Travolta, son of actors, dies at 16

Post  iberlingirl Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Story Here

OMG, how heartbreaking!!!
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Jett Travolta, son of actors, dies at 16 Empty Re: Jett Travolta, son of actors, dies at 16

Post  floridafun Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:45 pm

sad indeed. he was last seen heading for the bathroom to shower? the nite before and wasnt discovered until 1000 the next morning. that would be awful for the parents to deal with..i do have sympathy for the family.

the saddest thing is the scientology-alienists dont believe in any meds or treatment for any mental-associated afflictions, and the right medication could have helped him long ago and thru the present by weakening and controlling the seizures. and i dont mean to be a cold hearted bitch but i am pretty sure the only real "help" he got was from the church freaks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/02/jett-travolta-dies-son-of_n_154877.html
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Jett Travolta, son of actors, dies at 16 Empty Re: Jett Travolta, son of actors, dies at 16

Post  Markwes Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:52 pm

floridafun wrote:sad indeed. he was last seen heading for the bathroom to shower? the nite before and wasnt discovered until 1000 the next morning. that would be awful for the parents to deal with..i do have sympathy for the family.

the saddest thing is the scientology-alienists dont believe in any meds or treatment for any mental-associated afflictions, and the right medication could have helped him long ago and thru the present by weakening and controlling the seizures. and i dont mean to be a cold hearted bitch but i am pretty sure the only real "help" he got was from the church freaks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/02/jett-travolta-dies-son-of_n_154877.html
I don't think his affliction was mental was it? I do agree though that that he should have been given treatment if it was available. Never really understood what avoiding medicine has to do with anything.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Markwes wrote:
floridafun wrote:sad indeed. he was last seen heading for the bathroom to shower? the nite before and wasnt discovered until 1000 the next morning. that would be awful for the parents to deal with..i do have sympathy for the family.

I don't think his affliction was mental was it? I do agree though that that he should have been given treatment if it was available. Never really understood what avoiding medicine has to do with anything.
Jett Travolta had a developmental disability that his parents, John Travolta and Kelly Preston, have linked to Kawasaki disease, an inflammatory disorder of the artery walls that most commonly occurs in young children and can lead to heart disease.
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:45 pm

i know the parents linked it to that specific desease. from her interview years ago with larry king or whoever, it sounded like she and john researched it and that sounded closest to his affliction. i was under the impression from some daytime tv news old interview i had seen kelly on that there was mental disability (ergo developmental disability) but she was vague..and i dont blame her for that. seizure disorders go from one end of the spectrum to the other on severity and often a cause is never specific.

hey it isnt my neighbor or relative or anyones who i will ever know. i am sorry for what his loved ones will go thru. but it doesnt feel personal to me, and the few cautious interviews/discussions that have been publicly done came to mind.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down