The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diane Sawyer Drunk After Inauguration???

5 posters

Go down

Diane Sawyer Drunk After Inauguration??? Empty Diane Sawyer Drunk After Inauguration???

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:36 pm

You decide...I say YES!

Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Diane Sawyer Drunk After Inauguration??? Empty Re: Diane Sawyer Drunk After Inauguration???

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Haha.. that's funny. Gotta be drunk or on something.

Reminds me of watching that convicted lady Martha getting drunk on one of the morning shows cooking for Turkey day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Diane Sawyer Drunk After Inauguration??? Empty Re: Diane Sawyer Drunk After Inauguration???

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Oh yeah she was just a "teeeeeeny, tiny, little bit" dronk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:55 am

i suspect she will go to rehab any time..its the latest celeb opt-out jocolor
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:08 pm

She was toast. drunken drunken

(what an embarassment for ABC)
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:14 pm

LTRT wrote:She was toast. drunken drunken

Should she be fired? How did they let her on air? Sheesh ... surely has to be blamed on Obama and the liberals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Bman wrote:

Should she be fired? How did they let her on air? Sheesh ... surely has to be blamed on Obama and the liberals.

I don't know about losing her job and all, but I would suspect that if it'd had been Hannity, Buchanan or Scarborough, there'd probably an outrage demanding the loss of job. Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Bman wrote:

I disagree. If McCain would have won, she would have been drunk from drowning her sorrows... Very Happy
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:57 am

I watched that on TV while eating breakfast that morning. At first I thougth she was just giddy with excitement, but after further review, I think she was hittin' the Hennessey too late.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:40 am

My guess is she'd prolly been up all night, and outside, nipping some whisky to warm up... Seriously tho, was there any harm? I'm not sure about losing jobs and such... I find it odd sometimes that your neighbor across the street can be that hammered around their kids and it's not as if they would take the Kids away from the home for some slurry speech and unfortunate boots, however a TV personality does it on the job and we want their head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 am

pez wrote:My guess is she'd prolly been up all night, and outside, nipping some whisky to warm up... Seriously tho, was there any harm? I'm not sure about losing jobs and such... I find it odd sometimes that your neighbor across the street can be that hammered around their kids and it's not as if they would take the Kids away from the home for some slurry speech and unfortunate boots, however a TV personality does it on the job and we want their head.
I completely agree. But then again I didn't think Don Imus should lose his job after his dumb comment either.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 am

pez wrote:My guess is she'd prolly been up all night, and outside, nipping some whisky to warm up... Seriously tho, was there any harm? I'm not sure about losing jobs and such... I find it odd sometimes that your neighbor across the street can be that hammered around their kids and it's not as if they would take the Kids away from the home for some slurry speech and unfortunate boots, however a TV personality does it on the job and we want their head.

Only thing I can say is that she was drunk at her job. I agree, no real harm but if I showed up to my job, and gave a presentation in front of a group, let alone a national audience and was drunk, I'd be canned.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 am

pez wrote:unfortunate boots

Man, one would think your neighbors should have more sense than to wear unfortunate boots around their kids, huh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:39 am

IrishGuy wrote:

Only thing I can say is that she was drunk at her job. I agree, no real harm but if I showed up to my job, and gave a presentation in front of a group, let alone a national audience and was drunk, I'd be canned.
Irish makes a great point. I can't think of any job that you can show up drunk/tipsy to without there being some sort of ramifications...maybe a bartender...maybe.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:50 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:

Irish makes a great point. I can't think of any job that you can show up drunk/tipsy to without there being some sort of ramifications...maybe a bartender...maybe.

hooker, you might actually be able to further your career if you show up a bit drunk.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:

Comedian
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:03 pm

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:

Comedian
Fast Food Employee
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Comedian
Fast Food Employee

Band Manager
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Delta Airline Pilot
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:15 am

military job...uh it worked for a former prez Very Happy
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:20 am

floridafun wrote:military job...uh it worked for a former prez Very Happy
congressman...it worked for Teddy Kennedy.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down