The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News on Obama and Michelle's relationship

4 posters

Go down

Fox News on Obama and Michelle's relationship Empty Re: Fox News on Obama and Michelle's relationship

Post  LTRT Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:53 am

Fox News on Obama and Michelle's relationship 431148...good catch
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Fox News on Obama and Michelle's relationship Empty Re: Fox News on Obama and Michelle's relationship

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:59 am

I saw it yesterday... and Bob & Tom were discussing it this morning on their show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Hmmm ... so Barack and Michelle fist huh? Nice Fox ... lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 pm

terrorist fisting! Friggin deviates!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Ok, I listened to that clip again. I'll bet she was extremely embarrassed once someone explained the difference between 'daps' and fisting.

IMO, on a scale between 1 and 10 this ranks about an 8, the Diane Sawyer drunky slurry thing is like a 3.

God help Fox News...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:35 pm

meta4 wrote:God help Fox News...
I think He is...Glen Beck is now on that channel 5 nights a week.
Very Happy
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this person does not work for Fox News, but was merely a guest, right? If that's the case, Fox is no more to blame than whoever had Jesse Jackson on during the "rip his nuts off" comment.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Markwes wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this person does not work for Fox News, but was merely a guest, right? If that's the case, Fox is no more to blame than whoever had Jesse Jackson on during the "rip his nuts off" comment.

WTF is there a blame recession all the sudden? Very Happy

I have a license to blame. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Good job Fox whatcha got in the wings to top that?
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:37 pm

meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this person does not work for Fox News, but was merely a guest, right? If that's the case, Fox is no more to blame than whoever had Jesse Jackson on during the "rip his nuts off" comment.

Just saying, if this woman would have been on CNN, I would bet that the title of this thread would not have mentioned CNN, nor would Bman have said "Nice, CNN".
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Just saying, if this woman would have been on CNN, I would bet that the title of this thread would not have mentioned CNN, nor would Bman have said "Nice, CNN".

Sorry, forgot to advertise that Fox News sucks. You know how I feel. CNN seems to be more "centrist" (how do you like that!), they stay to the middle of the polarized topics. Fox News just doesn't care. They should sell that division (Fox News) to TBN or something... yeah, sometimes its THAT polarized. And what exactly does Fox network HAVE in being polarized? It makes MONEY.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:05 pm

meta4 wrote:Sorry, forgot to advertise that Fox News sucks. You know how I feel. CNN seems to be more "centrist" (how do you like that!), they stay to the middle of the polarized topics. Fox News just doesn't care. They should sell that division (Fox News) to TBN or something... yeah, sometimes its THAT polarized. And what exactly does Fox network HAVE in being polarized? It makes MONEY.
Bingo! It's all about Ratings & Revenue! It's why "commentators" like Rush, Hannity, et al are successful...because you either love to hate them or hate to love them. Middle-of-the-road commentators/news networks are no different. People go for the controversy!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:16 pm

meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:Just saying, if this woman would have been on CNN, I would bet that the title of this thread would not have mentioned CNN, nor would Bman have said "Nice, CNN".

Sorry, forgot to advertise that Fox News sucks. You know how I feel. CNN seems to be more "centrist" (how do you like that!), they stay to the middle of the polarized topics. Fox News just doesn't care. They should sell that division (Fox News) to TBN or something... yeah, sometimes its THAT polarized. And what exactly does Fox network HAVE in being polarized? It makes MONEY.

I know it's Monday and all, but am I missing something? What relevence does being 'polarizing' have to do with Mark's comment on it being shown on CNN? Are you saying it would've been alright if anybody but Fox had shown it.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm

From what it looked like to me it was a local news show that was a fox affiliate, rather than fox itself. In any case, this doesnt seem to be something that would be better or worse on fox or cnn or msnbc....

When Fox news describes the 'dabs' by asking, "[are they] a terrorist fist bump?" and then does not bother to answer or explain the comment it's bias... when they say Obama and Michelle are fisting, well, that's just pure freaking comedy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:30 pm

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:Just saying, if this woman would have been on CNN, I would bet that the title of this thread would not have mentioned CNN, nor would Bman have said "Nice, CNN".

I know it's Monday and all, but am I missing something? What relevence does being 'polarizing' have to do with Mark's comment on it being shown on CNN? Are you saying it would've been alright if anybody but Fox had shown it.

Yeah it must be you. Mark brought up CNN. I said Fox News sucks. I then compared CNN to Fox and that's all I said... didn't mean to speak to a larger "context". I was making the point that Polarizing was Fox News's game - because it makes money. Fair and balanced is not true and honest. CNN seems to be more fair and balanced, appealing to the more "centrist" demographic.

All I was sayin is Fox News sucks, I personally find that news outlet the most annoying, when they turn to polarizing and stirring up anger instead of working for the good of the union by encouraging cooperation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 pm

pez wrote:From what it looked like to me it was a local news show that was a fox affiliate, rather than fox itself. In any case, this doesnt seem to be something that would be better or worse on fox or cnn or msnbc....

When Fox news describes the 'dabs' by asking, "[are they] a terrorist fist bump?" and then does not bother to answer or explain the comment it's bias... when they say Obama and Michelle are fisting, well, that's just pure freaking comedy.
You're right Pez. I went back and looked at it and it is the Detroit Fox affiliate's news program...NOT 'the' FOX News Network with Shepard Smith et al.

Here's the link for "The Love Doctor" that was on the show...

http://www.drterrithelovedoctor.com/
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:24 pm

lulz. I only included Fox News in the title because I knew people would run with it. Oh noes, FOX news!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:35 pm

and what kind of average citizen knows the difference between an affiliate vs Fox News proper anyhow. Shocked

To "those ones", it's all Fox... pirat

now if Fox got behind legislation that required a license to breed... they'd get at least 1 more "fan"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:38 pm

meta4 wrote:and what kind of average citizen knows the difference between an affiliate vs Fox News proper anyhow. Shocked

now if Fox got behind legislation that required a license to breed... they'd get at least 1 more "fan"
I guess anyone that can read the graphics and see them hawking their "myfoxdetroit" website on it...and the channel number as well. I don't see any CNN 15's or MSNBC 9's out there. Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
meta4 wrote:and what kind of average citizen knows the difference between an affiliate vs Fox News proper anyhow. Shocked

I guess anyone that can read the graphics and see them hawking their "myfoxdetroit" website on it...and the channel number as well. I don't see any CNN 15's or MSNBC 9's out there. Razz

You have inside knowledge on that though ... I can tell you my parents consider Fox55 and Fox News one in the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down