The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW shows at the Brass Rail

2 posters

Go down

Upcoming Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW shows at the Brass Rail Empty Upcoming Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW shows at the Brass Rail

Post  anderson Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:44 am

Okay folks, so I don't post here often and when I do I usually try to pimp my shows. There are a couple shows with an * beside the date, if you make it to one show on this list... make it to one of those. They will truly be LIVE CHANGING. I love music, and I only bring music I love to the Fort, but the * shows are shows that I can retire from this music scene happy that they came to town.

February 20th - 10P
Smokestack & the Foothill Fury
WSG: Left Lane Cruiser
Jumbolump & Pliers

February 24th - 9P
Radio Moscow

March 6th - 10P
Reverand Deadeyes No Man Gospel Band
& 1 more TBA

March 14th - 10P
Black Jake & the Carnies
WSG: TBA

*March 15th - 10P
Wayne "the Train" Hancock
WSG: Bob Wayne & the Outlaw Carnies

March 27th - 10P
the Scissormen
& 1 more TBA

*April 5th - 9P
Scott H. Biram
& Poopdeflex

*May 13th - 10P
Bob Log III
& Pliers

These are CONFIRMED shows... be on the look out for the shows we just have holds/offers on.
anderson
anderson
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 113
Location : If there is a bright center of the universe, we're on the planet it's furthest from.

http://www.dirtyfootfamily.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW shows at the Brass Rail Empty Re: Upcoming Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW shows at the Brass Rail

Post  Strate Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 am

I'll be there in May
Strate
Strate
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW shows at the Brass Rail Empty Re: Upcoming Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW shows at the Brass Rail

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 am

I just saw LLC last weekend at the Embassy at Down the Line 3. Really enjoyed them. I like most of the bands but especially them and Unlikely Alibi.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down