The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot?

Go down

So how long do you think it'll be before the tax cheat gets canned?

How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap20%How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap40%How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap0%How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap10%How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap30%How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Empty How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot?

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 am

Just wondering...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot? Empty Re: How Long Until Timmy Geithner Gets The Boot?

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 am

I'd love to say I'd expect he'll be there until the end of the first term but I think it'll be sooner. I was looking for an answer like "quietly, after the next big non-financial related debacle".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down