The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California high court upholds gay marriage ban

+2
Pez
LTRT
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

California high court upholds gay marriage ban - Page 3 Empty Re: California high court upholds gay marriage ban

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 8:58 am

Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:
floridafun wrote:so preventative birth control doesnt prevent the development of life for which sexual intercourse is the primary function?
i thought most anti-abortion people were on the same page about being pro-family which means opposed to destruction of potential family members..is conciously altering the potential that you were given naturally not accomplishing the same end result as an abortion?
it seems to me that any form of birth control would be a very selective decision. like a vegetarian that doesnt eat meat but wears lotsa leather clothing or accessories..

ZING!

pro-lifers and pro-abortionists both use contraceptives so you are making a comparison at a micro level. Bottom line, if you don't want kids, the men should keep their zippers shut and the women should keep their legs closed.

So does that mean if you and your spouse do not want kids anymore that you need to keep your zipper shut? Do you? This is post now tops Markwes' for the most stupid post on the planet earth. Congrats Kroman!

California high court upholds gay marriage ban - Page 3 795451

Due to circumstances you don't know about it is now not possible for us to have anymore kids. Again, you are the epitome of liberal values....NO CLASS.

But you are having no sex correct since you seem to be of the approach that sex is for procreation only ...

BTW Kroman, I don't care if you think I have class or not because I think you are devoid of them also.

Again the point, which always seems to go over your head, is if you aren't responsible enough or ready enough to raise a kid then you shouldn't have sex. I'll take it another notch up, if you aren't married you shouldn't have sex. But I forgot you libs are all about the "if it feels good just do it". No discipline on your part at all. No self-control.

I was waiting for this response ... so only married people should have sex? Care to explain? Is it for procreation? Well ... looks like you better zip up. You can love someone dearly and not be married ... I think sex is about showing love to someone you love, has NOTHING to do with being married. Should a single woman who dates a single man and are a monogamous couple for years never have sex? Oh ... Oh ... sex is a gift from God for those opposite married couples, I get it now. Only married couples get to experience the joys of sex ...

Crawl back in that 1950's hole and rot .... ok?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

California high court upholds gay marriage ban - Page 3 Empty Re: California high court upholds gay marriage ban

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
floridafun wrote:so preventative birth control doesnt prevent the development of life for which sexual intercourse is the primary function?
i thought most anti-abortion people were on the same page about being pro-family which means opposed to destruction of potential family members..is conciously altering the potential that you were given naturally not accomplishing the same end result as an abortion?
it seems to me that any form of birth control would be a very selective decision. like a vegetarian that doesnt eat meat but wears lotsa leather clothing or accessories..
Abstinence is a form of 'birth control' if you really want to look at it that way. It sounds like to me like you think everytime two people have sex and they don't want kids, they must use some form of birth control? That's not true. In all seriousness...Natural Family Planning works. I stand 100% by what I typed...any type of birth control that is used after life began at the moment of conception is wrong IMHO.

I understand you point but I think everyone woman should have a stockpile of RU48 (the morning after pill) for her just in case ....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 9:00 am

Bman wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:

ZING!

pro-lifers and pro-abortionists both use contraceptives so you are making a comparison at a micro level. Bottom line, if you don't want kids, the men should keep their zippers shut and the women should keep their legs closed.

So does that mean if you and your spouse do not want kids anymore that you need to keep your zipper shut? Do you? This is post now tops Markwes' for the most stupid post on the planet earth. Congrats Kroman!

California high court upholds gay marriage ban - Page 3 795451

Due to circumstances you don't know about it is now not possible for us to have anymore kids. Again, you are the epitome of liberal values....NO CLASS.

But you are having no sex correct since you seem to be of the approach that sex is for procreation only ...

BTW Kroman, I don't care if you think I have class or not because I think you are devoid of them also.

Again the point, which always seems to go over your head, is if you aren't responsible enough or ready enough to raise a kid then you shouldn't have sex. I'll take it another notch up, if you aren't married you shouldn't have sex. But I forgot you libs are all about the "if it feels good just do it". No discipline on your part at all. No self-control.

I was waiting for this response ... so only married people should have sex? Care to explain? Is it for procreation? Well ... looks like you better zip up. You can love someone dearly and not be married ... I think sex is about showing love to someone you love, has NOTHING to do with being married. Should a single woman who dates a single man and are a monogamous couple for years never have sex? Oh ... Oh ... sex is a gift from God for those opposite married couples, I get it now. Only married couples get to experience the joys of sex ...

Crawl back in that 1950's hole and rot .... ok?

Yes only married couples should enjoy sex. And not for procreation only purposes. However if you don't want to wait until you are married please continue to use your right hand. Or your left if you are a lefty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 9:04 am

Gotta disagree, sex is for procreation only therefore you and wife need to cease and desist ... no more pleasure for you if you can't procreate, gay couples can't procreate so you think they should not have sex so follow your own advise. Zip it up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun May 31, 2009 9:08 am

Bman wrote:Gotta disagree, sex is for procreation only therefore you and wife need to cease and desist ... no more pleasure for you if you can't procreate, gay couples can't procreate so you think they should not have sex so follow your own advise. Zip it up
It's a good thing sex was made to feel so good otherwise the whole human race could have died off years ago! Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 9:09 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Bman wrote:Gotta disagree, sex is for procreation only therefore you and wife need to cease and desist ... no more pleasure for you if you can't procreate, gay couples can't procreate so you think they should not have sex so follow your own advise. Zip it up
It's a good thing sex was made to feel so good otherwise the whole human race could have died off years ago! Laughing

We have more than enough that should have never been born though ... Kroman comes to mind.

My shindex should be going off the roof today!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun May 31, 2009 9:11 am

Bman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

We have more than enough that should have never been born though ... Kroman comes to mind.

My shindex should be going off the roof today!
Rich Rodriquez comes to my mind...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 9:37 am

Sure thing Lefty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Abstinence is a form of 'birth control' if you really want to look at it that way. It sounds like to me like you think everytime two people have sex and they don't want kids, they must use some form of birth control? That's not true. In all seriousness...Natural Family Planning works. I stand 100% by what I typed...any type of birth control that is used after life began at the moment of conception is wrong IMHO.

no abstinence isnt a fit in this discussion because there is no spewn male sperm which one is choosing to intercept and interfere/destroy the life & potency of the sperm by removing its ability to access its naturally intended target. "natural pulling out before the actual sperm release (lol took me a minute to fina a way to word it)" if thats what your referring to, i thought has been shown as ineffective often i because of the pre-completion leakage factor? and fyi i do appreciate that you are discussing it because i really have wondered about what feels to me like its a matter of using a legal personal option for destroying a potential pregnancy only when its convenient, and protesting against the ok-ness others for doing the same from their view.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun May 31, 2009 9:59 am

floridafun wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

no abstinence isnt a fit in this discussion because there is no spewn male sperm which one is choosing to intercept and interfere/destroy the life & potency of the sperm by removing its ability to access its naturally intended target. "natural pulling out before the actual sperm release (lol took me a minute to fina a way to word it)" if thats what your referring to, i thought has been shown as ineffective often i because of the pre-completion leakage factor? and fyi i do appreciate that you are discussing it because i really have wondered about what feels to me like its a matter of using a legal personal option for destroying a potential pregnancy only when its convenient, and protesting against the ok-ness others for doing the same from their view.
No, that is not what I'm referring to. You're a smart lady, google "Natural Family Planning."
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun May 31, 2009 10:59 pm

so..when she goes into heat, he says no.. affraid
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am

floridafun wrote:so..when she goes into heat, he says no.. affraid
are you making fun of it?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Cincy is the Master of his Domain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:16 am

Bman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Cincy is the Master of his Domain
I actually prefer "Lord of The Manor."
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 am

there is something interesting about a guy proudly withholding sex according to a chart, when the woman is at her physical peak time for desire of sharing sexual gratification with him..i hadnt thought of it quite from the same angle you might. it seems to me a great way to exercise control over their marriage partner using sex as a tool. using the excuse of studiously preventing what the natural result would otherwise have been to explain your reasoning for why other protections against the consequences are not ok is the funny part.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

floridafun wrote:there is something interesting about a guy proudly withholding sex according to a chart, when the woman is at her physical peak time for desire of sharing sexual gratification with him..i hadnt thought of it quite from the same angle you might. it seems to me a great way to exercise control over their marriage partner using sex as a tool. using the excuse of studiously preventing what the natural result would otherwise have been to explain your reasoning for why other protections against the consequences are not ok is the funny part.
so you are making fun of it. Nice to know you can have a grown up conversation -- especially after you're the one who was complaining about another board member being in grade school.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 am

no i am not. seeing it from the female view, as a woman who has never happened to experience a guy telling me no sex tonite because you are probably fertile. this method of birth control took me by surprise because i didnt know of it until now. i was only ever aware of this method being used when one might be at their most fertile because they were trying to get pregnant. i was speaking from my own view about what it is and how it would feel to me.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:52 am

floridafun wrote:no i am not. seeing it from the female view, as a woman who has never happened to experience a guy telling me no sex tonite because you are probably fertile. this method of birth control took me by surprise because i didnt know of it until now. i was only ever aware of this method being used when one might be at their most fertile because they were trying to get pregnant. i was speaking from my own view about what it is and how it would feel to me.
ok, but you sure came across that way.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 pm

floridafun wrote:no i am not. seeing it from the female view, as a woman who has never happened to experience a guy telling me no sex tonite because you are probably fertile. this method of birth control took me by surprise because i didnt know of it until now. i was only ever aware of this method being used when one might be at their most fertile because they were trying to get pregnant. i was speaking from my own view about what it is and how it would feel to me.

When my wife and I went through marriage orientation for our Catholic wedding, we were required to attend a class which taught this method. I thought they stressed the purpose of this method was to be aware of the fertile times so as to make procreation successful. The one time we used this method, we were trying for a girl and it worked. June 25th 2002 to be precise.

... now I just use duct tape! (badumpum) lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Kroman wrote:Yes only married couples should enjoy sex. And not for procreation only purposes. However if you don't want to wait until you are married please continue to use your right hand. Or your left if you are a lefty.

Classy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:54 pm

meta4 wrote:
Kroman wrote:Yes only married couples should enjoy sex. And not for procreation only purposes. However if you don't want to wait until you are married please continue to use your right hand. Or your left if you are a lefty.

Classy!

Expect anything different from the low life?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Classy!

I sure do... just like Jesus and his Pastor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Kroman wrote:
Yes only married couples should enjoy sex. And not for procreation only purposes. However if you don't want to wait until you are married please continue to use your right hand. Or your left if you are a lefty.

Sometimes I use my feet... I never thought to ask Jesus if that was ok.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Pez wrote:
Kroman wrote:

Sometimes I use my feet... I never thought to ask Jesus if that was ok.

Did you lose your W.W.J.D. ankle band?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 pm

meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Classy!

I sure do... just like Jesus and his Pastor.

You guys are a bunch of babies. Good grief. Anybody can tell that I was talking about basketball. It's always good to be able to use the left hand or right hand. Get your minds out of the gutter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3