The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how the republicans can prove they are serious

3 posters

Go down

how the republicans can prove they are serious Empty how the republicans can prove they are serious

Post  floridafun Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 am

if every senate member who believes so strongly that public healthcare will destroy private insurance and would ration care and kill grandma and bankrupt america...would come together in the next couple weeks and drop the subsidised public option healthcare they now have, i would say they really believe in their reasons for being against public option healthcare for all.

ye olde do as i do, not as i say you should do altho i am unwilling to do.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

how the republicans can prove they are serious Empty Re: how the republicans can prove they are serious

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:25 pm

how the republicans can prove they are serious 280910
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

how the republicans can prove they are serious Empty Re: how the republicans can prove they are serious

Post  Markwes Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Why just the Republicans? Didn't someone ask Obama way back if he was going to put his family on the government option he was proposing? Honestly, I think they all get way too many benefits, health care being just a small scratch on the surface.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Markwes wrote:Why just the Republicans? Didn't someone ask Obama way back if he was going to put his family on the government option he was proposing? Honestly, I think they all get way too many benefits, health care being just a small scratch on the surface.

I haven't seen too many dems lining up, matter a fact just the opposite they included a clause in the bill to make sure they don't have use what they prescribe for the rest of us.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down