The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports maybe?

4 posters

Go down

Sports maybe? Empty Sports maybe?

Post  Pez Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:18 pm

124 million people voted in the 2008 presidential election. 90 million people voted for the 2009 pro bowl...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Sports maybe? Empty Re: Sports maybe?

Post  Markwes Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Is it really 90 million people or votes? Just wondering because I think you can vote multiple times. You can't do that in the presidential election unless you are approached by ACORN. Smile
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 am

Oh... good one... I hadnt thought about the voting multiple times bit... that's 90 million votes... good one on the acorn business tho.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 am

woulda agreed it was a good one..except the acorn investigation cleared them of accusations that stemmed from the vids so popular last summer and resulted in pulling gov funding..the new findings are that they committed no fraud in the vid interviews (acorn now has sued to have funding given back to them because they were found innocent of the charges that caused the funding to be pulled) and doesnt seem to match up at all with the teabaggers hopes of an outcome. betting that glenn beck will if he hasnt yet draw up a chalk board chart showing the teabaggers this investigation is directly connected to those joe mccarthey accused in 1950's of being commies, and also ties to kellogs snap crackle pop which is clearly an unamerican inferance of intolerance of christianity! eeek smear some vicks on his cheeks and bawl for 10 minutes for this guy..sob..who just loves his country..sob Sports maybe? Affraid

http://www.proskauer.com/files/uploads/report2.pdf
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  sliptap Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:29 am

floridafun wrote:woulda agreed it was a good one..except the acorn investigation cleared them of accusations that stemmed from the vids so popular last summer and resulted in pulling gov funding..the new findings are that they committed no fraud in the vid interviews (acorn now has sued to have funding given back to them because they were found innocent of the charges that caused the funding to be pulled) and doesnt seem to match up at all with the teabaggers hopes of an outcome.

Interesting side link: http://democrashield.com/2009/12/14/was-the-acorn-scandal-a-fabrication

Anybody know if they released the full, unedited video yet?

Back on topic, it should be safe to assume that the pro bowl voters are all not 18 years of age, as well. I wonder how many of those voters were minors, on top of the duplicate voters.
sliptap
sliptap
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 pm

i havent seen any comments from the interview couple since the investigation was completed. and no new and complete vids yet. but i would like to see them too. if they made some money off them, should it now be paid back? or is it buy at your own risk? hmmm..
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down