The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday May 7th.

+3
Markwes
IrishGuy
LTRT
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wednesday May 7th. Empty Wednesday May 7th.

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 5:34 pm

If I have pissed anyone off, tough!!!! lol No, that is never my intent but Bman will be really glad when next Wednesday arrives and the Indiana primary is over. I am bickering with friends, acquintances and strangers!

Now if I can piss Card or Meta off, so be it, they are expendable casualties.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wednesday May 7th. Empty Re: Wednesday May 7th.

Post  LTRT Thu May 01, 2008 5:43 pm

Bman wrote:If I have pissed anyone off, tough!!!! lol No, that is never my intent but Bman will be really glad when next Wednesday arrives and the Indiana primary is over. I am bickering with friends, acquintances and strangers!

No need to apologize Bman, you deserve a big cookie for going up against 5-6 posters.

We just want this to be a "No Spin" board. Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Bman has spin cycle on high these days......

lol. I'm use to you buckeye fans.. I just take rationality and throw it out the window and then I know what I'm dealing with. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Bman wrote:If I have pissed anyone off, tough!!!! lol No, that is never my intent but Bman will be really glad when next Wednesday arrives and the Indiana primary is over. I am bickering with friends, acquintances and strangers!

Expendable? even in my french maid outfit? C'mon, you know you want this... to vote for Obama. geek
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu May 01, 2008 7:44 pm

Wait, did you just go third person on us? Just because you stood up to 5 or 6 of us and didn't wilt like a flower, that gives you no right to go third person. TAKE IT BACK!!! Laughing
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 7:54 pm

IrishGuy wrote:

Wait, did you just go third person on us? Just because you stood up to 5 or 6 of us and didn't wilt like a flower, that gives you no right to go third person. TAKE IT BACK!!! Laughing

great post!

And I also want to add my applause for Bman hanging in there. Believe it or not it did cause me to appreciate the finer qualities of Obama that I may not have before. I do agree he is the better candidate over Billary. I think Fuchs news has been rallying around Hillary's campaign strategy because they know he could beat McCain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 02, 2008 10:01 am

Operation Chaos.. as Rush calls it.. I think the right has realized they have an interest in prolonging this contest as long as possible to screw up the democratic party as much as possible. Hillary can't win a general election, she's too divisive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri May 02, 2008 10:34 am

I saw a TV ad for Ron Paul the other day and went "Eh?". Actually I like him more than the 3 candidates still in it. Too bad he has no shot.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri May 02, 2008 10:52 am

Markwes wrote:I saw a TV ad for Ron Paul the other day and went "Eh?". Actually I like him more than the 3 candidates still in it. Too bad he has no shot.
I did too, plus I heard some radio ads on WOWO and ESPN Radio. Probably has to spend the money that people have donated on his campaign instead of pocketing it.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri May 02, 2008 10:55 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Markwes wrote:I saw a TV ad for Ron Paul the other day and went "Eh?". Actually I like him more than the 3 candidates still in it. Too bad he has no shot.
I did too, plus I heard some radio ads on WOWO and ESPN Radio. Probably has to spend the money that people have donated on his campaign instead of pocketing it.

Ron Paul will be in town Monday at IPFW.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri May 02, 2008 11:02 am

LTRT wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

You skippin' work to go see him?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri May 02, 2008 11:10 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
LTRT wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

You skippin' work to go see him?

Nope, just an FYI for all the Pauliacs.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Fri May 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Since I'm out of town next week already did the absentee ballot yesterday.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2008 9:21 am

I had an Obama supporter come to my house last night around 6:00-7:00. Looked a little sun burnt, handed me since pamphlets which promptly made their way to my trash. Wanted to talk about the Gas Tax holiday and how he doesn't take money from PAC's. I was half tempted to tell him Bman already told me all this, but I really just wanted him off my porch.

I'm not sure why.. but I generally get annoyed with anyone who comes to my house to sell me on anything. Even if it doesn't cost me money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon May 05, 2008 9:36 am

cardinal5150 wrote:I had an Obama supporter come to my house last night around 6:00-7:00. Looked a little sun burnt, handed me since pamphlets which promptly made their way to my trash. Wanted to talk about the Gas Tax holiday and how he doesn't take money from PAC's. I was half tempted to tell him Bman already told me all this, but I really just wanted him off my porch.

I'm not sure why.. but I generally get annoyed with anyone who comes to my house to sell me on anything. Even if it doesn't cost me money.
I have not heard from any Obama supporters but I did receive a phone call from someone asking if she could count on my support to vote for Hillary. I just said no and she said something like "Okay, have a great day!".
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Tue May 06, 2008 7:01 am

I got that same call also I said, "are you out of your mind" NO not Billery...... :suspect:
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed May 07, 2008 8:57 am

Today is the day we've all been waiting on, will the kinder, gentler Bman please step forward. Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed May 07, 2008 9:17 am

my daughter in laws 18 yr old brother got a call from a clintoner who asked if they could count on his vote for hillary, he said no. they said well whatever you do please dont vote for obama. he hung up without answering that.

and i commend bman for his great efforts to show his strong obama support and the reasons behind it. its a rough job some days but he did right well queen
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 9:29 am

It was a GREAT night for Obama. Like Chuck Todd said today on the Morning Joe show, one more day and Obama would have won Indiana and we blew Clinton out in NC. Pennsylvania is irrelevent any more ... the popular vote in NC offset her gain in Pa. All of the pundits are declaring it is over, hell Hillary and Bill looked like losers last night.

Time for an Obama v Bush III campaign to begin. I am sooooo looking forward to those debates between Bush III and Obama. Looking forward to hearing John McCain say "there is a case that can be made that MOST Americans are better off today than they were 8 years ago" and looking forward to him clarifying his statement on Iraq and the success there. I think this election is going to be a blast! I love that we have a 72 year old lifetime politician running against an articulate 46 year old. One stands for the status quo of the last 8 years and the other says this place is a wreck, we need to change things, lets do things a different way.

I will close with my usual ... if you can look your kids and family in the eyes and say your family and or america is better off today than you were 8 years ago then vote for 8 more years of the same under McCain/Bush, if not give Hope a chance and vote for change.

Obama 2008
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 9:29 am

floridafun wrote:my daughter in laws 18 yr old brother got a call from a clintoner who asked if they could count on his vote for hillary, he said no. they said well whatever you do please dont vote for obama. he hung up without answering that.

and i commend bman for his great efforts to show his strong obama support and the reasons behind it. its a rough job some days but he did right well queen

thanks FF, you had the tougher job over there on the JG Board. You and Scott waged a great fight!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed May 07, 2008 9:33 am

Bman wrote:if not give Hope a chance and vote for change.
I thought Bob Hope was dead?...hehehehe
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed May 07, 2008 9:53 am

The Obama fanatics remind me of the zombies in Night of the Living Dead, except instead of walking around saying "brains, brains", they are saying "change, change".
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed May 07, 2008 9:54 am

Markwes wrote:The Obama fanatics remind me of the zombies in Night of the Living Dead, except instead of walking around saying "brains, brains", they are saying "change, change".
alright, now for some reason I've got the song "Chains" by Patty Loveless going through my head... Rolling Eyes

"Chains, chains, shackles and chains..."
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed May 07, 2008 10:01 am

I was at home sick all day yesterday. I got 3 phone calls from Clinton pushers asking if I was going to go vote for Hillary. I told each one of them no I voted for Obama. (I didn't vote) One of the callers called at 5:30 PM. Didn't the polls close at 6:00?
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 10:28 am

IrishGuy wrote:I was at home sick all day yesterday. I got 3 phone calls from Clinton pushers asking if I was going to go vote for Hillary. I told each one of them no I voted for Obama. (I didn't vote) One of the callers called at 5:30 PM. Didn't the polls close at 6:00?

yea the polls closed at 6. WTF ... why would we close the polls at 6 pm, when most work till at least 5????? Talk about disenfranchising the white collar vote who votes for Obama. lol, had to get one last plug in there.

I do think our polls should have stayed open longer ... give more people the chance to vote.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next