The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAT NEWS! 8 More Years ... elect McCain

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GREAT NEWS!  8 More Years ... elect McCain Empty GREAT NEWS! 8 More Years ... elect McCain

Post  Guest Fri May 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Just saw this article and thought some hear need to read the article before November. The republicans have their next Herbert Hoover, can't even say George Bush resembles Jimmy Carter because at least Jimmy Carter was honest (see the Scott McCellen thread for those details.

8 more years ... yep, I am voting for John McCain.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24891313/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GREAT NEWS!  8 More Years ... elect McCain Empty Re: GREAT NEWS! 8 More Years ... elect McCain

Post  Markwes Fri May 30, 2008 4:32 pm

And this story has to do with McCain, uh, how?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

GREAT NEWS!  8 More Years ... elect McCain Empty Re: GREAT NEWS! 8 More Years ... elect McCain

Post  Canuck Fri May 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Or did you mean to post this link Bman?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24883051/
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 30, 2008 5:06 pm

PHOENIX, AZ—In what insiders say is an attempt to revitalize his flagging campaign and convince voters that he is still a straight-talking maverick, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) announced Sunday that he will subject himself to the same mental torment and physical abuse he endured nearly 40 years ago at the same Vietnamese camp where he was once held as a prisoner of war.

Link here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Markwes wrote:And this story has to do with McCain, uh, how?

Ummm Mark, John McCain's economic policy is well ... ummm ... ummm ... don't change a thing! He has no plan, other than the status quo on the economy.

Pull your head out man .... tell me where McCain differs from Bush on the economy? On Iraq?
Please, details ... not cute one liners.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 30, 2008 5:29 pm

Canuck wrote:Or did you mean to post this link Bman?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24883051/

No Nuck ... I meant to post the Consumer confidence article.

By the way though I love Keith ... great newscaster ... we need some balance to O'Reilly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri May 30, 2008 6:05 pm

Bman wrote:

Ummm Mark, John McCain's economic policy is well ... ummm ... ummm ... don't change a thing! He has no plan, other than the status quo on the economy.

Pull your head out man .... tell me where McCain differs from Bush on the economy? On Iraq?
Well, we weren't talking about Iraq. As far as the economy, I'll tell ya what. Give me some data on how the president's economic policies make more difference than a pebble on the beach and I'll take it seriously. Listen to any economics experts and see how often our country's policies are mentioned. I'll spare you having to do that and tell you the answer is pretty much NONE. But keep using the economy as a selling point there since I know you're more interested in an Obama victory than facts. cyclops
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 30, 2008 9:26 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

Well, we weren't talking about Iraq. As far as the economy, I'll tell ya what. Give me some data on how the president's economic policies make more difference than a pebble on the beach and I'll take it seriously. Listen to any economics experts and see how often our country's policies are mentioned. I'll spare you having to do that and tell you the answer is pretty much NONE. But keep using the economy as a selling point there since I know you're more interested in an Obama victory than facts. cyclops

Deficit .... Tax Rates .... Health care reform ... all ecomonic issues driving this economy. Go take econ 100 again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri May 30, 2008 10:12 pm

I guess I will. All those ECON classes I took in college apparently didn't prepare me like bman 101 can. Rolling Eyes
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2008 2:22 am

Markwes wrote:I guess I will. All those ECON classes I took in college apparently didn't prepare me like bman 101 can. Rolling Eyes

Hey at least I said "again" ... gave you some credit there. Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat May 31, 2008 8:56 am

pez wrote:PHOENIX, AZ—In what insiders say is an attempt to revitalize his flagging campaign and convince voters that he is still a straight-talking maverick, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) announced Sunday that he will subject himself to the same mental torment and physical abuse he endured nearly 40 years ago at the same Vietnamese camp where he was once held as a prisoner of war.

Link here

wow the onion has a great idea here!! his pow experience is after all his real reason for feeling he should get the prez office!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Sat May 31, 2008 11:12 am

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

Deficit .... Tax Rates .... Health care reform ... all ecomonic issues driving this economy. Go take econ 100 again.

Tax Rate....during a slow down you want to lower taxes...ooopppsss Obama wants to raise them.

Deficit....Obama wants to pull the troops out of Iraq and use the war money to pay for health care and other government programs....yeah another government program to be mismanaged.

Health Care Reform....see deficit and tax rate above.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2008 11:19 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:
Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

Tax Rate....during a slow down you want to lower taxes...ooopppsss Obama wants to raise them.

Deficit....Obama wants to pull the troops out of Iraq and use the war money to pay for health care and other government programs....yeah another government program to be mismanaged.

Health Care Reform....see deficit and tax rate above.

I want to lower the tax rates on the working poor and middle class but RAISE it on the rich to pay down the deficit and to fund programs that we need HERE at home. The Iraq war is the FIRST war we have tried to fight with no sacrifice from the at large american population (we gave tax cuts and tried to fund a war we should have never fought). Iraq is a bottomless pit where Bush and Co. have thrown our hard earned tax dollars and now we have OVER a $9T deficit. Go do some home work and see what the deficit was when Reagan took office, check where the deficit was when Bill Clinton took office and left office and then check it now, I think you will see that 95% of the deficit is attributable to Reagan and the two Bushes ... and tax cuts for their rich friends.

Bend over wealthy ... get ready .... here it comes!

Last edited by Bman on Sat May 31, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sat May 31, 2008 11:46 am

I have done some homework and it tells me that taxing the rich even more means less money for the businesses they run which means higher prices, lower wages, and less jobs. ECON 100.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2008 1:48 pm

Markwes wrote:I have done some homework and it tells me that taxing the rich even more means less money for the businesses they run which means higher prices, lower wages, and less jobs. ECON 100.

With that logic only the poor should pay taxes .... get real.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Sat May 31, 2008 1:52 pm

I just don't understand Bman's hate for the people that make over 250K a year. Is he jealous? Is his personal life such a failure that he is bitter, that when other people work hard and became a success he is envious?

And the poor (as defined by the goverment poverty amount) do not pay taxes (except for sales/excise/use tax). The poor are the one's that reap the benefits of the government handouts. Which by the way are paid for by the 250K + and above workers.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sat May 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Okay, I saw that there was a post from LTRT at 1:51, and now it's gone. What's up with that?

Anyway, I picked out a new theme song for Bman. It's from the 80's and is a little cheesy, but I hope he likes it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8EZW7-NSNI
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Sat May 31, 2008 5:26 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:I just don't understand Bman's hate for the people that make over 250K a year. Is he jealous? Is his personal life such a failure that he is bitter, that when other people work hard and became a success he is envious?

Scooby, he's a lib, what'cha expect? lol!
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Sat May 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Markwes wrote:Okay, I saw that there was a post from LTRT at 1:51, and now it's gone. What's up with that?

Anyway, I picked out a new theme song for Bman. It's from the 80's and is a little cheesy, but I hope he likes it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8EZW7-NSNI

Nice one Mark. Sometimes I feel like I'm 'screaming in the night' over some of Bman posts. Laughing

(saw Scorpions/Krokus in 1988)
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2008 9:47 pm

LTRT wrote:
Scooby01_98 wrote:I just don't understand Bman's hate for the people that make over 250K a year. Is he jealous? Is his personal life such a failure that he is bitter, that when other people work hard and became a success he is envious?

A flip flopping lib on top of that! He's traded in his Hillary pom poms for the ultimate pew sitter Barack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 pm

Bman wrote:

What's wrong with the economy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

Tax rates? You libs are going to let the Bush tax cuts expire next year and guess what that equates too. You guessed it, a tax HIKE for everybody courtesy of your democratic party. God help us if Barack gets elected. With a democratic controlled house and senate, we will be seeing Robin Hood principles when it comes to managing tax revenues.

I had a parrot named Barack. BAAARRRAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2008 9:55 pm

Bman wrote: Bend over wealthy ... get ready .... here it comes!

How much do I have to make on a yearly basis before I have to start being concerned about you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2008 10:35 pm

Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote: Bend over wealthy ... get ready .... here it comes!

How much do I have to make on a yearly basis before I have to start being concerned about you?

How much do you have? Twisted Evil jocolor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 am

LTRT wrote:

Not all lib's are against wealth i.e. Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Susan Sarandon, etc. But Bman comes across as having something against someone making over 250K a year. Comes across as everyone should be paid the same whether he delivers pizza, works in a factory, or works on wall street.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next