The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bicyclist sought in Times Square bombing

2 posters

Go down

Bicyclist sought in Times Square bombing Empty Re: Bicyclist sought in Times Square bombing

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Terrorism? If it is terrorism I would speculate it was home grown ... to try to bomb a military recruitment center seems like an American protesting, especially at 3 am?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bicyclist sought in Times Square bombing Empty Re: Bicyclist sought in Times Square bombing

Post  Canuck Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:44 pm

Times Square never sleeps. That is quite peculiar that this happened in the middle of the city.

I find it odd the Canadian Army (stop laughing fellas). Bman, you "shut up" <That's said in my best British accent> Yes, yes, I did say Canadian Army. LOL.
They recruit at the Auto Show. The ads are taking on a more US army style here too.
What a freaking joke.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Canuck wrote:Times Square never sleeps. That is quite peculiar that this happened in the middle of the city.

I find it odd the Canadian Army (stop laughing fellas). Bman, you "shut up" <That's said in my best British accent> Yes, yes, I did say Canadian Army. LOL.
They recruit at the Auto Show. The ads are taking on a more US army style here too.
What a freaking joke.

Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing

The Canadian Army ... your armed forces could not defend you guys from an invasion of flies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:00 pm

Didn't you hear me say "SHUT UP Bman?" lol!
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:12 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how to get a job and become a citizen of Iceland. Get the hell out of this country.

The right-wing blogs are quite happy today, blaming the bombing on "the left" and calling for restrictions on protesters. Joy. Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Get into this field Jugo

http://www.abc.net.au/foreign/stories/s949324.htm

Personally I would like to go to New Zealand.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:31 pm

they will get this little mess all straightened up...it was NOT a terrorist..not on the republican watch! that wont happen unless/until we dont vote in the neocons in white house...doncha listen to bushco???
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down