The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's your favorite national newsperson?

5 posters

Go down

Who's your favorite national newsperson? Empty Who's your favorite national newsperson?

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:14 pm

Okay, I'm not saying this b/c he just died, but Tim Russert was probably my favorite network newsperson. You could just tell he was passionate about his job, that he lived and breathed it.

So now the torch is being passed for me, sort of speak. Matt Lauer is now my favorite network newsperson. I've always liked him in the mornings, and never afraid to ask the tough questions. Granted I don't watch much cable news like CNN or FOX, I mainly stick to the Big 3 networks.

What do you all think? Who's your favorite network newsperson?

Last edited by Cincy Fan 44 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite national newsperson? Empty Re: Who's your favorite national newsperson?

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Chris Matthews hands down, he takes on anyone any party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite national newsperson? Empty Re: Who's your favorite national newsperson?

Post  Mort Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 am

I like that cnn 360 with...Anderson Cooper Idea
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:27 am

Jim Cramer.. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am

rush and ann...so i can keep up on what the loonies are being fed Twisted Evil
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:07 am

Bman wrote:Chris Matthews hands down, he takes on anyone any party.

clown Rolling Eyes
Chris Matthews Uses Death of Russert to Display Elitism
By John Stephenson | June 14, 2008 - 13:10 ET

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/06/14/chris-matthews-uses-death-of-russert-to-display-elitism/
Watch this video where Chris Matthews displays his utter lack of class with Keith Olbermann. While almost every other journalist and blogger on both sides of the political spectrum are giving condolences and highlighting Russert’s deserved credit of being one of the most fair and unbiased journalists of today’s media, Chris Matthews used the opportunity to go off on an anti-war rant. He added insult by comparing him to the “American people” in the sense of being fooled by the Bush administration into supporting the war. Besides displaying how opposite he is than Russert on the subject of bias, he had to go on and add his own elitist touch by presenting himself as a superior journalist.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:10 am

Bman wrote:Chris Matthews hands down, he takes on anyone any party.
I'm shocked you didn't say they guy who should be fired... Laughing But he's not a real newsperson anyway...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:57 pm

Robin Roberts and Diane Sawyer on GMA

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down