The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medicare making payments to dead doctors

4 posters

Go down

Medicare making payments to dead doctors Empty Medicare making payments to dead doctors

Post  Canuck Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:09 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/09/washington/09fraud.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&ref=us&adxnnlx=1215702322-zNjritfn/UcICSW9iCxJ1w

Interesting article.

The same thing was happening here as well where some doctors would over bill the government and people would let others use their health card to see a doctor for free (well perceived as free), the taxpayers actually paid.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Medicare making payments to dead doctors Empty Re: Medicare making payments to dead doctors

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:14 pm

Aaahhh that is nothing. Saw on one of the money shows I watch where stimilus check was mailed to the person with deceased after his name.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Medicare making payments to dead doctors Empty Re: Medicare making payments to dead doctors

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:23 pm

And some want the United States government to take over our Health Care system???
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:And some want the United States government to take over our Health Care system???

Cincy, if you've really got one of those Gizmo's (avatar) can you hop back in time and get things straightened out? Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:05 pm

meta4 wrote:Cincy, if you've really got one of those Gizmo's (avatar) can you hop back in time and get things straightened out? Very Happy
If I really had one of those things, I don't think you'd see anything special going on at Harrison Square... Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
meta4 wrote:Cincy, if you've really got one of those Gizmo's (avatar) can you hop back in time and get things straightened out? Very Happy
If I really had one of those things, I don't think you'd see anything special going on at Harrison Square... Laughing

Can you remember the name of that little gizmo from Quantum Leap?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:42 pm

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

You really disappoint me. Quantum Leap? Are you serious?!? It was called an "Omni," from the 82-83 TV show "Voyagers!" Get your time-traveling shows straight dude. Laughing (okay, I may have just laid claim to biggest geek on the board.) Long live Jon Erik Hexum!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
You really disappoint me. Quantum Leap? Are you serious?!? It was called an "Omni," from the 82-83 TV show "Voyagers!" Get your time-traveling shows straight dude. Laughing (okay, I may have just laid claim to biggest geek on the board.) Long live Jon Erik Hexum!

Dang dude... I almost need some Pepto after that! Rock on!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:12 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Let's just say whoever is in 3rd place behind you 2 is a very distant 3rd. jocolor
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down