The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congressional hearings

Go down

Congressional hearings Empty Congressional hearings

Post  Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:25 pm

So CNBC plays most of the congressional hearings with Bernanke and Paulson so I get to listen to them.. oh joy...

Anyone else noticed that basically all congress does is ask, why did this happen, why did that happen, and then insert some sort of "shame on you" tone or question? I just heard Maxine Waters (D - California) basically say she doesn't care about the future, why didn't we have this fixed/protected before? Yes.. she has a valid point, it should be address, but come on.. you don't care about the future?

I sometimes think we need to just vote out every member of congress and start over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Congressional hearings Empty Re: Congressional hearings

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:10 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:I sometimes think we need to just vote out every member of congress and start over.
I almost want to say "Too bad that plane didn't hit the Capital on 9/11 because that would've been the quick and easy way to get a new Congress" but that really wouldn't be a P-C thing to say, would it? Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:I sometimes think we need to just vote out every member of congress and start over.
I almost want to say "Too bad that plane didn't hit the Capital on 9/11 because that would've been the quick and easy way to get a new Congress" but that really wouldn't be a P-C thing to say, would it? Laughing

Not only that but it wouldn't have done anything because they are never there...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:37 am

cardinal5150 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Not only that but it wouldn't have done anything because they are never there...
True... silly terrorists, what were they thinking?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down