The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Grades Chain Restaurants

2 posters

Go down

Study Grades Chain Restaurants Empty Study Grades Chain Restaurants

Post  Markwes Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Chick-Fil-A wins accoring to this report. I wish they included more places.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/11230/americas-bestand-worstrestaurants/
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Study Grades Chain Restaurants Empty Re: Study Grades Chain Restaurants

Post  Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Yea their evaluations were pretty simple to guess ... Chic-a-filet serves a lot of grilled chicken i.e. healthier than BK and McDonalds meat products ... Subway but hold the cheese and mayo .. duh ..pretty healthy then

I would like to just take a dietary person with me to eat every time I go and let them guide my diet day to day of things I enjoy eating ... i.e. don't make me eat cook califlower, or grilled chicken tongue but I would tell the dietician the things on the menu that I could tolerate and let him or her pick out my meal.

Cooked cauliflower is just awful in my mind ... even smothered in cheese.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:33 pm

Bman wrote:Yea their evaluations were pretty simple to guess ... Chic-a-filet serves a lot of grilled chicken i.e. healthier than BK and McDonalds meat products ... Subway but hold the cheese and mayo .. duh ..pretty healthy then

I would like to just take a dietary person with me to eat every time I go and let them guide my diet day to day of things I enjoy eating ... i.e. don't make me eat cook califlower, or grilled chicken tongue but I would tell the dietician the things on the menu that I could tolerate and let him or her pick out my meal.

Cooked cauliflower is just awful in my mind ... even smothered in cheese.

Even then bman you would still have a hissy fit about the food they select.. lol!

I thought in the Aboite trailerpark you add BBQ sauce to make it gourmet or do you add mustard instead? Dijon?
Careful that is french, maybe Freedom mustard?
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down