The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court

Go down

Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court Empty Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:07 pm

http://www.americasright.com/2008/08/obama-sued-in-philadelphia-federal.html

Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds he is Constitutionally Ineligible for the Presidency

by Jeff Schreiber
America's Right.com

w...t...f...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court Empty Re: Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 pm

I think it would be hilarious if Obama and, as a commented noted about his being born in Panama, McCain were both ruled ineligible to run. Yeah, I'm sure they're really both eligible to run, but what's wrong with a fun daydream? clown
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court Empty Re: Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:28 pm

vote Ron Paul... hehe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Jugomugo wrote:vote Ron Paul... hehe.
I saw him the other night at the RNC. Had to explain to my wife's visiting grandmother who he was. She hadn't a clue. (I really wanted to say "Yeah Ron Paul's a guy that some crazy guy on a message board kept touting a while back...", but that would've been lost in translation. Wink ) Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Ron Paul actually had 10,000 people at his little mini convention in Minnesota.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:35 am

Ron Paul has a small but devoted following... he's something different, so he'll always have supporters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:40 am

Interesting article... wonder how much the media would pounce on this if it were McCain instead of BO being mentioned. The guy makes a persuasive argument, that much I'll give him. But it sounds like it'll come down to one expert telling another they are wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:18 am

He probably had the Chinese do his birth certificate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down