The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DOW falls 455 pts today

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The DOW falls 455 pts today - Page 3 Empty Re: The DOW falls 455 pts today

Post  iberlingirl Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:27 am

I do not invest (I B butt poor) but I feel for those who do... what a horrible rollercoaster!!??
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:24 am

cardinal5150 wrote:
meta4 wrote:
A really informed person doesn't need to support their knowledge with insults. It is what it is... n'stuff.

This coming from someone who uses the term "your chit is weak", referenced that I shouldn't have a HS diploma, told Mark (among others) that they can't comprehend basic English, that it's easier to talk to your 8 yr old... do we really need to go on with the insults you have thrown in just the past 3-4 days?

Though I guess that does make a point about how little you do actually know... using your own words there.

You've got a great memory for everything that I've said (to you and others) and you're mashing it all together like a bruised munt sissy. (<------That's the last one) I'm not going to trash talk you or raise dissent at your intellectual position anymore. I never expected you to take it so personally.

I give up. I am sorry, I apologize, I was wrong to call you names. Just please stop polluting every thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:08 pm

meta4 wrote:
You've got a great memory for everything that I've said (to you and others) and you're mashing it all together like a bruised munt sissy. (<------That's the last one) I'm not going to trash talk you or raise dissent at your intellectual position anymore. I never expected you to take it so personally.

I give up. I am sorry, I apologize, I was wrong to call you names. Just please stop polluting every thread.

I'm not taking anything personal.. just pointing out how you were calling yourself out for being ignorant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3