The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypothetical Question

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hypothetical Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypothetical Question

Post  floridafun Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:02 am

cincy just what is the rush you get out of continuously rediculing obama and his supporters? just curious because you never have much to say about politics except to bash obama and his supporters. seems that its your favorite baiting game..and your every non-answer and non-question on the obama topic are a great attention getters for you. no substance, just attention. guess its like they say about kids who act out..bad attention is better in their mind than no attention?

its been asked before..why is it so important to tear down one contender but not tout the value of any other contender? seems kind of (un)fair and (un)balanced thinking Shocked
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:06 am

floridafun wrote:
its been asked before..why is it so important to tear down one contender but not tout the value of any other contender? seems kind of (un)fair and (un)balanced thinking Shocked

That's the beauty of being a couch quarterback, back seat driver, stands coach, keyboard jockey, et al. I do a little of this at times.

"you know, what you should have done is..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 am

floridafun wrote:its been asked before..why is it so important to tear down one contender but not tout the value of any other contender? seems kind of (un)fair and (un)balanced thinking Shocked
Hmmm, who else here have we seen do that... Must think...
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:16 am

Markwes wrote:
floridafun wrote:its been asked before..why is it so important to tear down one contender but not tout the value of any other contender? seems kind of (un)fair and (un)balanced thinking Shocked
Hmmm, who else here have we seen do that... Must think...

C'mon man... you can do it!

Sending positive energy your way Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:17 am

I would like to say at this juncture that it should be pretty obvious who I am voting for.

Also, any contribution from me to the political threads is solely for my amusement and I try to be equally offensive/entertaining to both parties.

It just seems that the Mccain/Palin shit is funnier.

Please return to you regularly scheduled douchebaggery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:22 am

Did you look in the mirror when you said that? How much Sarah Palin mud have you slinged? I just try to balance out the board, otherwise it would seem almost every time I logged in to the political threads, my computer monitor would be leaning toward the left...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:29 am

Oliver's Army wrote:I would like to say at this juncture that it should be pretty obvious who I am voting for.

Also, any contribution from me to the political threads is solely for my amusement and I try to be equally offensive/entertaining to both parties.

It just seems that the Mccain/Palin shit is funnier.

Please return to you regularly scheduled douchebaggery.

I hear ya, man. I've already cast my ballot for Allen County.

I found it amusing that there's a bunch of republicans on the ballot with no contenders. I just chose not to vote for them and left those questions blank. I did vote to oust every justice. Mostly because I don't care because I don't live there any longer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 am

My wife and I voted early yesterday, it took one hour @ the CC building.

I think that was the last day you can vote early.

I'll be glad when its over why can't we have an election without bashing?

What's the difference who the other person is voting for? So what! Very Happy

Its really immature if you ask me Twisted Evil

No strings here its just really getting old. Everyone on the board had things to say about America but when it comes right down to it we all want the same: Politicians that are not crooks and can tell us everything including the truth about everything.

OUR country going forward to better all of us and our children and grandchildren. Something better for all of us, something better then what we have seen for many years.

We need less greed and more honesty more about the USA and less about what we can do elsewhere and more about what we can do here. No wars more for education and rebuilding a crumbling infrastructure. Better roads and schools and jobs in America not in china, a communist country. We should have an abundance of money and our own resources to take care of us. Without the costs of foolish wars and dead Americans Kids

Time to look at our borders and tighten things up for Americans lets spend our money on us not the rest of the world

This message I approve
cheers
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:56 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Did you look in the mirror when you said that? How much Sarah Palin mud have you slinged? I just try to balance out the board, otherwise it would seem almost every time I logged in to the political threads, my computer monitor would be leaning toward the left...

i have certainly stated many reasons why i think sarah and john would not make a good veep or prez. the difference between us is i discuss what i dont like about the other candidates AND what i do like about my candidates.

uhhh where are all those posts you have made supporting your candidate? all i recall offhand are the ones rediculing obama and his supporters.

you just try to balance out the board huh?? why not post some comments in support of the candidate you prefer?
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 am

Mort wrote:My wife and I voted early yesterday, it took one hour @ the CC building.

I think that was the last day you can vote early.

I'll be glad when its over why can't we have an election without bashing?

What's the difference who the other person is voting for? So what! Very Happy

Its really immature if you ask me Twisted Evil

No strings here its just really getting old. Everyone on the board had things to say about America but when it comes right down to it we all want the same: Politicians that are not crooks and can tell us everything including the truth about everything.

OUR country going forward to better all of us and our children and grandchildren. Something better for all of us, something better then what we have seen for many years.

We need less greed and more honesty more about the USA and less about what we can do elsewhere and more about what we can do here. No wars more for education and rebuilding a crumbling infrastructure. Better roads and schools and jobs in America not in china, a communist country. We should have an abundance of money and our own resources to take care of us. Without the costs of foolish wars and dead Americans Kids

Time to look at our borders and tighten things up for Americans lets spend our money on us not the rest of the world

This message I approve
cheers
I don't know about others, Mort, but I was singing 'America, the Beautiful' while reading that post.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 am

floridafun wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

i have certainly stated many reasons why i think sarah and john would not make a good veep or prez. the difference between us is i discuss what i dont like about the other candidates AND what i do like about my candidates.

uhhh where are all those posts you have made supporting your candidate? all i recall offhand are the ones rediculing obama and his supporters.

you just try to balance out the board huh?? why not post some comments in support of the candidate you prefer?
Not speaking for Cincy, but have you considered that maybe he doesn't have a candidate? Why is it you have to be completely thrilled with one to bash the other?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 pm

i dont think i said you have to be thrilled with one in order to bash the other. and i would expect you to be supporting cincy on this issue since you play it the same way.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Markwes wrote:
floridafun wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Not speaking for Cincy, but have you considered that maybe he doesn't have a candidate? Why is it you have to be completely thrilled with one to bash the other?

you dont have to be thrilled with one in order to bash the other...bashing just for the sake of getting attention seems to be a thrill for some of you.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:47 pm

floridafun wrote:
Markwes wrote:
floridafun wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

you dont have to be thrilled with one in order to bash the other...bashing just for the sake of getting attention seems to be a thrill for some of you.
Once again, look in the mirror. You post this right after questioning McCain because he hasn't said much/anything about his adopted daughter. No thrill there for you huh? Of course if he was talking about her, you'd say "He's parading his adopted kid from Bangladesh to make people think he's this big caring person".
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Markwes wrote:Once again, look in the mirror. You post this right after questioning McCain because he hasn't said much/anything about his adopted daughter. No thrill there for you huh? Of course if he was talking about her, you'd say "He's parading his adopted kid from Bangladesh to make people think he's this big caring person".

Honestly man, she's really close to calling you out as an bash-whore. Very Happy

Seriously, she supports one and not the other, you don't (or have yet to say you don't support either?) and bash everyone... why? IMHO, there is a thrill for both of you and it appears to be mere antagonism. Is it something like practicing the GOP playbook "How to act like a douchebag and deny that you are acting like one", or is there something more?

It's a pretty simple question. Where do you stand?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:00 pm

meta4 wrote:Honestly man, she's really close to calling you out as an bash-whore. Very Happy

Seriously, she supports one and not the other, you don't (or have yet to say you don't support either?) and bash everyone... why? IMHO, there is a thrill for both of you and it appears to be mere antagonism. Is it something like practicing the GOP playbook "How to act like a douchebag and deny that you are acting like one", or is there something more?

If I'm there, you're right there too.

Really though, how much "bashing" have you seen me do? More often than not, I'm responding to a McCain/Palin bashing. If you want to call that acting like a douchebag, then feel free.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:Honestly man, she's really close to calling you out as an bash-whore. Very Happy

Really though, how much "bashing" have you seen me do? More often than not, I'm responding to a McCain/Palin bashing. If you want to call that acting like a douchebag, then feel free.

Sorry, lemme put on my 8 year old hat... ok, I'm set.

Nuh uh... I don't really see you do much damage with your bashing, cause YSIW. Very Happy

Why do you respond to the McCain bashing? Is that your candidate?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm

Markwes wrote:

Really Mark? So when you bring up the Obama-Thumpers or get disgusted by us drinking the cool-aid is not bashing but for someone to criticize McCain is bashing. Or when you storm out of a thread saying "I AM DONE" you are angered and bashing?

Seems like Mark is gearing up for a political run.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Bman wrote:
Really Mark? So when you bring up the Obama-Thumpers or get disgusted by us drinking the cool-aid is not bashing but for someone to criticize McCain is bashing. Or when you storm out of a thread saying "I AM DONE" you are angered and bashing?

Seems like Mark is gearing up for a political run.
Funny guy you are. Yes, there is a difference between calling his supporters Obama-Thumpers and making a big statement about McCain's VP's bidding process for the pipeline.

So you've noticed that I tend to lean to the right? You're correct! Does that mean I'm an ardent McCain supporter? No. Does it mean I can't debate what I see as nitpicking against him? No!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Bman wrote:Seems like Mark is gearing up for a political run.

Naw, see that would mean he'd have to support a candidate (himself) publicly. I think he'd have too much fun bashing himself. That goes right along with McCain running against The New McCain, or at least what he want's to sell to people.

On another note, I can completely identify with the sense that a McCain supporter has a harder time being publicly proud of their candidate (especially in this forum as well) because McCain has run such a negative campaign. Just talking to a very few McCain supporters, I'll bet that 90% of them think BO is a Muslim, a Terrorist, and a Communist who will give money to middle class for sitting home and doing nothing. OH, and he's Black, or not even Black, he's a "half-breed" as one bigot I know has recently stated.

Joking aside, I'll call it that he's an antagonist. "Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

Just sayin...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:58 pm

meta4 wrote:he's a "half-breed" as one bigot I know has recently stated.
Maybe this guy's just a big Cher fan. Hypothetical Question - Page 2 795451
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:he's a "half-breed" as one bigot I know has recently stated.
Maybe this guy's just a big Cher fan. Hypothetical Question - Page 2 795451

Score +1

You ARE a funny guy! Hypothetical Question - Page 2 431148
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2