The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since we all had fun with the Pirate Name Generator...(Lighter Side of Politics)

2 posters

Go down

Since we all had fun with the Pirate Name Generator...(Lighter Side of Politics) Empty Since we all had fun with the Pirate Name Generator...(Lighter Side of Politics)

Post  Shopaholic Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Ok, I don't do political debates. I thought this was fun and maybe we could all get a chuckle out of this...

What would your Palin name be?

Using my real name, I'd be Sack Panther Palin
Using my screenname, I'd be Wood Corps Palin.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Since we all had fun with the Pirate Name Generator...(Lighter Side of Politics) Empty Re: Since we all had fun with the Pirate Name Generator...(Lighter Side of Politics)

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:38 pm

fleck rookie and trough guttin...

I just cant get over how weird she is.. obviously the baby name thing was meant to poke fun at her and her family, but man this lady is kooktastic...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Since we all had fun with the Pirate Name Generator...(Lighter Side of Politics) Empty Re: Since we all had fun with the Pirate Name Generator...(Lighter Side of Politics)

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Cool link. Good idea for levity too Very Happy

My real name: Beans Harpoon Palin, and Stockyard Mudslide Palin
My handle (meta4): Hose Hotrod Palin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:22 am

Cincy Fan 44 = Bow NATO Palin
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down