The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

questioning mccain family values..

4 posters

Go down

questioning mccain family values.. Empty questioning mccain family values..

Post  floridafun Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:26 pm

just curious--anybody ever seen adopted daughter bridget at ANY events during the nearly 2 years of this campaign season? hmmm....seems to say a little something about john and cindys family values? just seems odd to me what with meaghan out there as his social butterfly effect. seems after the 2000 smears he would be showing some public visible pride in his adopted daughter.

found this on the net

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=1636

also found this..i watched the convention much as possible. i dont remember bridget ever being introduced but i apparently missed it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/johnmccain/2673964/John-McCains-adopted-daughter-from-Bangladesh-introduced.html
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

questioning mccain family values.. Empty Re: questioning mccain family values..

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Interesting, I haven't seen her, nor have I seen Barack's half-brother from Kenya either. But I'll grant ya' I haven't seen any of the other brothers & sisters for any of the other candidates much either...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1047399/Barack-Obamas-half-brother-discovered-Kenya-living-dollar-month.html
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Not sure why this is being brought up a week before the election.

I really don't two handfuls of crap if she wants to stay home every night eating bon-bon's while watching reruns of Dancing with the Stars on TIVO.

Big Fat Flying moonplop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:30 am

baracks half brother isnt a member of his immediate family..but you know what a shoddy comparison it is.

it just dawned on me recently this daughter is never with the family on the campaign trail. seems odd since the other daughter is a frequent visible family support person. makes me wonder about the relationship.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:21 am

I'm sure Cindy keeps her locked up in the attic along with the mice, and only lets her out to do the laundry, cooking, and cleaning.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:25 am

floridafun wrote:baracks half brother isnt a member of his immediate family..but you know what a shoddy comparison it is.

it just dawned on me recently this daughter is never with the family on the campaign trail. seems odd since the other daughter is a frequent visible family support person. makes me wonder about the relationship.

In Parade magazine a couple of weeks ago (the one that comes with the Sunday paper) there were separate interviews with Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama. One of the questions that was asked to Cindy McCain was about their children and there role/appearances on the campaign trail. [Sumarization of answer] She said that they leave that decision completely up to the children themselves. She said the one who is seen publicly is very much into it and the other one chooses not to.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 pm

You know it occurs to me...why doesn't Barack spread some of HIS wealth around and help his half-brother out in Kenya? You know, help a brother out... afro jocolor
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:You know it occurs to me...why doesn't Barack spread some of HIS wealth around and help his half-brother out in Kenya? You know, help a brother out... afro jocolor
I'm guessing he didn't know he had a half brother, you know, kind of like he didn't know his aunt from Kenya was here illegally. Laughing
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Markwes wrote:kind of like he didn't know his aunt from Kenya was here illegally. Laughing
Embarassed

I'm sure she'll be 'legalized' if Barack wins Tuesday.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:01 am

IrishGuy wrote:
floridafun wrote:baracks half brother isnt a member of his immediate family..but you know what a shoddy comparison it is.

In Parade magazine a couple of weeks ago (the one that comes with the Sunday paper) there were separate interviews with Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama. One of the questions that was asked to Cindy McCain was about their children and there role/appearances on the campaign trail. [Sumarization of answer] She said that they leave that decision completely up to the children themselves. She said the one who is seen publicly is very much into it and the other one chooses not to.

I stand corrected, the interviews that I read with Michelle Obama and Cindy McCain was in a Parents magazine. Now don't ask why I was reading a Parents magazine, I think it was the only thing in the bathroom while my daughter was taking a bath.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down