The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Jackson Crying

2 posters

Go down

Jesse Jackson Crying Empty Jesse Jackson Crying

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Sorry, but I can't help but think of his comment about wanting to cut Obama's nuts off. I think the tears were fake.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Jesse Jackson Crying Empty Re: Jesse Jackson Crying

Post  floridafun Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:06 pm

i dont think they were fake. this is a guy who, like so so many in america, remember because they lived the white-only signs spread throughout the south,no eye contact with whites acceptable, jim crow rules preventing voting because of his race, extremely limited employment and education opportunities due to race, mixed race marriage partners being put in jail if they drove into certain states, the many many communities where blacks were not sold homes even if they could afford one...all just in the last 50 years and less. i am not a jesse fan but he sure managed to raise an excellent son. i believe he and many other older blacks are easily understood on their bitterness and too-quick-to-jump-in and often inserting foot in mouth then dont have what it takes to ease off...if we only consider how it may have felt to be among those who recall these things.

and i gotta say i was totally disgusted by the plum dumb karl rove comment that the first american black family was the freaking cosby show..
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down