The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonstration in front of the White House.

3 posters

Go down

Demonstration in front of the White House. Empty Demonstration in front of the White House.

Post  Canuck Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:34 pm

Did any of you see anything on the demonstration that happened after Obama was declared the winner?

Apparently this even surprised the Secret Service.

Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Demonstration in front of the White House. Empty Re: Demonstration in front of the White House.

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Didn't see that, but I did see this video of Black Panthers standing 'guard' outside a polling place in Philly. Just imagine what would have happened if they were dressed in white sheets and dunce caps?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Demonstration in front of the White House. Empty Re: Demonstration in front of the White House.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Yawn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:09 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Didn't see that, but I did see this video of Black Panthers standing 'guard' outside a polling place in Philly. Just imagine what would have happened if they were dressed in white sheets and dunce caps?

LOL ... really!!! I think this smells like the backward B girl in Pa too. One this polling place was in the "city" of Philly ... probably a VERY black precinct so there was no intimidation going on and blocking voters from the polls. I am guessing the republican precinct watcher wanted a name for himself and thought he was really on to something with this call.

LOL ... and to boot, the source is Fox news.

This smells of rotten shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:36 pm

You're a tool. Here's another piece of video. And to save some time, just go to a website called "You Tube" or "Google" and enter the search information "Black Panthers Philadelphia" if you don't believe the story is true...

Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:48 pm

apologies to Canuck for hijacking your thread...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:You're a tool. Here's another piece of video. And to save some time, just go to a website called "You Tube" or "Google" and enter the search information "Black Panthers Philadelphia" if you don't believe the story is true...

You're a turd (if I am a tool) ... I never said the Black Panthers were not there but I said I highly doubt at that polling place they were intimidating anyone. Just because a "republican" poll watcher says it happened and Fox News was right there, you see NOTHING fishy about this story. I guess one of us is niave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:07 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:apologies to Canuck for hijacking your thread...

Buy me an Iced Tea dammit. cheers

The one in Washington was a celebration in his victory.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:07 pm

So Bman do you think the billy-club-wielding "Panthers" were in on it? If not, do you see NOTHING wrong with two guys dressed like Black Panthers (one holding a billy club) outside of a polling place?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:09 pm

The guy with the club was asked to leave when it was reported he was there. The other guy was a permitted poll person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:10 pm

Bloody hell, this is enough... Mad

Demonstration in front of the White House. 864173 Cincy Demonstration in front of the White House. 864173 Bman
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Caddy Compson Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 pm

the black panther party of the 60s included some very gifted intellectuals still to this day embraced as such by the academy. the kkk is nothing more than a bunch of reactionary racist gomers with a white sheet fetish. these bottom-feeders were probably beaten by their daddies for wetting their beds as children.

Caddy Compson
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down