The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy USA Cars.

4 posters

Go down

Buy USA Cars. Empty Buy USA Cars.

Post  Canuck Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:01 pm

What an ignorant SOB.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=241303

http://www.newsnet5.com/automotive/18272396/detail.html

Woodhaven police said four cars on Friday, all produced by foreign carmakers, had two tires slashed and "Buy USA" written on them, WDIV-TV reported.

Police said three of the cars were parked in a strip mall in Woodhaven that sits next to a Ford stamping plant.

Kim Lebecki's 2009 Toyota Camry was one of the four targeted by the vandal.

"I work very hard to make the payment to drive the car of my choice in the United States and someone else has the audacity to destroy these vehicles," Lebecki said. "It saddens me to think, 'Is this a UAW member who did this?'"

One of incidents was caught on a security tape. A red Ford Escape is seen pulling into a parking space, a middle-aged man can be seen approaching a red foreign car and slashing both tires. The man can also be seen writing a message on the car before leaving.

"We don't have any positive evidence to link a Ford employee with this incident," said Lt. Robert Harabedian, of the Woodhaven Police Department.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Buy USA Cars. Empty Re: Buy USA Cars.

Post  LTRT Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Maybe I should get some cameras installed on the Volvo.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:23 pm

Do you think he cant spell 'American? '

Ironically, the lady will have to buy new tires, and the odds that those new tires are produced in the USA is pretty slim...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Between Union attitudes and people crying "Buy American", it just makes me want to own a foreign car even more.

Hope the Unions all get screwed severely in this whole financial fiasco.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:23 pm

You know what would be fun? If they catch this person, go to his house and destroy everything that was not made by an American company. After they've busted up his TV and just about everything else, just tell him "Hey, we're just following your lead".
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:13 pm

I think it is great the the commercial to the video report is for Acura.... classic Very Happy
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:01 am

Markwes wrote:You know what would be fun? If they catch this person, go to his house and destroy everything that was not made by an American company. After they've busted up his TV and just about everything else, just tell him "Hey, we're just following your lead".

Such justice isnt something that we have the privilege of... The guy ultimately is being a selfish tool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down