The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Lady's Right To Bare Arms

+3
Scooby01_98
LTRT
Cincy Fan 44
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think of Michelle Obama's decision to wear a sleeveless dress to the speech Tuesday night?

First Lady's Right To Bare Arms - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%First Lady's Right To Bare Arms - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
First Lady's Right To Bare Arms - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%First Lady's Right To Bare Arms - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
First Lady's Right To Bare Arms - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%First Lady's Right To Bare Arms - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

First Lady's Right To Bare Arms - Page 2 Empty Re: First Lady's Right To Bare Arms

Post  Canuck Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm

meta4 wrote:
Canuck wrote:When I saw this on yahoo news, I thought, don't these people have more important issues to worry about other than Michelle's arms?

Hey, they bring us small excuses to slice a moment of time off and donate it to this board! Hehe, I know it wasn't what you meant, but had to make the observation and chuckle. Very Happy

How you been Canuck? It's been a while... and by that I mean too long. tongue

Hey, things are good here, just a little distracted from this side, it's weird when you're working on transferring people's jobs (including my own)from here to offshore places...I am not worried about my own really, I just feel terrible knowing others will be losing theirs.
How are you doing meta?

Yes, you're right, it has been too long...I will try to log in more often from now on. Smile

Now let's apologize in advance for the tangent on Cincy's right to bare arms topic... Razz
Forgive us oh Cincy...
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

First Lady's Right To Bare Arms - Page 2 Empty Re: First Lady's Right To Bare Arms

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Canuck wrote:Now let's apologize in advance for the tangent on Cincy's right to bare arms topic... Razz
Forgive us oh Cincy...
That'll be 4 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Marys for the Canuckian! Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2