The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death of Freddie Mac CFO

Go down

Death of Freddie Mac CFO Empty Death of Freddie Mac CFO

Post  LTRT Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:49 am

Police: Death of Freddie Mac CFO may be suicide
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/22/kellermann.death.freddiemac/index.html

VIENNA, Virginia (CNN) -- The acting chief financial officer of mortgage finance giant Freddie Mac was found dead Wednesday morning at his home, police said.

David Kellermann's death "may have been an apparent suicide," said Lucy Caldwell, a spokeswoman for police in Fairfax County, Virginia. She said there were no signs of foul play when officers arrived at the home in Vienna shortly before 5 a.m.

Wonder if they'll start dropping like flies? Just curious if the the current admininstation's count will out number those offed during Clinton's helm. Twisted Evil
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Death of Freddie Mac CFO Empty Re: Death of Freddie Mac CFO

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 pm

LTRT wrote:Police: Death of Freddie Mac CFO may be suicide
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/22/kellermann.death.freddiemac/index.html

VIENNA, Virginia (CNN) -- The acting chief financial officer of mortgage finance giant Freddie Mac was found dead Wednesday morning at his home, police said.

David Kellermann's death "may have been an apparent suicide," said Lucy Caldwell, a spokeswoman for police in Fairfax County, Virginia. She said there were no signs of foul play when officers arrived at the home in Vienna shortly before 5 a.m.

Wonder if they'll start dropping like flies? Just curious if the the current admininstation's count will out number those offed during Clinton's helm. Twisted Evil

I was going to say this is unfortunate, but maybe it's best this way. Good article. Apparently they were only looking at what's been done since last Sept when Kellerman took over. I look forward to hearing the SEC's investigative report.

I wonder how much he was paid last year...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down