The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally a real review of the torture program non-facts

4 posters

Go down

finally a real review of the torture program non-facts Empty finally a real review of the torture program non-facts

Post  floridafun Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:10 am

i couldnt be more pleased with the whole torture thing being addressed and the facts clearly documented.

of course that excludes the cheney fan club who are standing on some mighty thin ice pirat
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

finally a real review of the torture program non-facts Empty Re: finally a real review of the torture program non-facts

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:09 am

[img]finally a real review of the torture program non-facts Cartoon20090425-small[/img]
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

finally a real review of the torture program non-facts Empty Re: finally a real review of the torture program non-facts

Post  Pez Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:39 am

I agree cincy... it seems here that Obama is speaking out of both sides of his mouth, as your comic suggests... But seriously... Obama has no choice... we have to stop waterboarding because it's been illegal since the Spanish Inquisition... Obama hopes (as I do) that such an action doesnt land us in a mire of prosecuting the former administration...

The United States is simply not a country that can look in the face of and illegal act and turn the other cheek. To do so is to fail in support of the democratic ideal, law isnt to be enforced or executed at the convenience of the president.

To further complicate this, regardless of the president's opinion on the matter, the AG can go after the former administration with or without his consent. This is an issue that will define us going forward as a nation... I personally think Bushco will be prosecuted... I dont think that it will be healthy for the country, but chemotherapy makes cancer patients sicker before it can hope to make them well...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:55 pm

obama said it was up to doj. and they are really pissing cheney off! i am pleased tho.
what will the next document release say..did the cia outsource the torture to blackwater Basketball
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:12 am

"You f'in people don't know how to defend a nation. All you do is weaken a country." (Quick, which movie? - EASY)
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:35 am

platoon?

dick cheney in his own words? oops that ones not out yet pirat
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:38 am

floridafun wrote:platoon?

dick cheney in his own words? oops that ones not out yet pirat

No...I'd ask you if you want to go for double or nothing, but I'm not sure if you can handle the truth! Smile
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:58 am

A Few Good Men

(I happen to be one of them) Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:11 am

LTRT wrote:A Few Good Men

Indeed you are. cheers finally a real review of the torture program non-facts 795451
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:16 pm

PTSD?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Bman wrote:

PTSD?

No, but this board can trigger the need to seek out and destroy. affraid Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:37 pm

curious ltrt..have you ever been an active participant on the ground in an actual war skirmish/attack/assault?
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:49 pm

floridafun wrote:curious ltrt..have you ever been an active participant on the ground in an actual war skirmish/attack/assault?

I had orders to go to Beirut in '83, but the bombing came before they were executed.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:02 pm

thanx for answering.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

floridafun wrote:curious ltrt..have you ever been an active participant on the ground in an actual war skirmish/attack/assault?

Training for it is sometimes more harsh than the actual conflict. Expecially when the Marines are involved. Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:50 pm

i have never heard that from my relatives who served in the marines and had battle experience..but then i havent had either experience.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 pm

meta4 wrote:

Training for it is sometimes more harsh than the actual conflict. Expecially when the Marines are involved. Cool

One thing's for sure, Full Metal Jacket was spot on to boot camp, (except for the guy blowing his head off). I laughed my butt off everytime I watch that because I heard everything that Gunny R Lee Ermey says. (A1-Classic)
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down