The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured!!

+4
floridafun
Scooby01_98
LTRT
iberlingirl
8 posters

Go down

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured!! Empty Tiger Woods Seriously Injured!!

Post  iberlingirl Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 pm

STORY HERE

Golfer Tiger Woods has been taken to a Florida hospital after suffering serious injuries in a car wreck early Friday, officials said.
The one-car accident occurred about 2:25 a.m. near his home in Windermere, a suburb of Orlando, according to an incident report from the Florida Highway Patrol.
Woods, 33, had just pulled out of his driveway and begun to drive down the street when his Cadillac SUV struck a fire hydrant, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
The front of his vehicle then struck a tree. He has been transported to Health Central Hospital, the statement said.
The crash is under investigation and charges are pending, though it was not clear who could face charges. The accident did not appear to have been alcohol-related, the statement said.
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured!! Empty Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured!!

Post  LTRT Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Woods has been taken to a Florida hospital after suffering serious injuries

The golfer was taken to Health Central Hospital, where he was treated for facial lacerations and released, Bruhn said.

scratch
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:51 am

since no alcohol is involved; what do you want to bet texting & driving or cell phone talking and driving?
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 am

If this "story" is not proof that you cannot believe everything in the media, I do not know what is... TMZ is now saying his wife was beating on him, hitting is SUV with a golf club out of anger, he wrecked trying to get away from her.
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:27 am

i am not so sure tmz was off iberlingirl..it happened at 220 am..rumors about an affair while he was on tour were heavy, ap originally reported it as tiger having serious injuries and cited florida highway patrol as their source. tmz said they had multiple law enfrcement officials word on the accident, reports came out in the news the windmere police chief is the one who said the wife smashed up the vehicle with a golf club.

looks more like cleaning up the story after the fact as a tactic to maintain a shiney reputation, rather than outright misreporting.

you saw it first and noted what you saw here..if he HAD been seriously injured folks here would have thanked you for getting the news to us in case we missed it..i for one appreciate you tried to share with us on what it may have really been true, regardless of what came later! it sure isnt your fault how it evolved.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:10 pm

So "transgressions" is the new code word for screwing around behind your wife's back huh? Maybe instead of cleaning up his wounds, his wife could've inflicted a few more since he allowed his little head to do his thinking. Rolling Eyes

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/12/02/woods.statement.pdf
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:20 pm

LTRT wrote:So "transgressions" is the new code word for screwing around behind your wife's back huh? Maybe instead of cleaning up his wounds, his wife could've inflicted a few more since he allowed his little head to do his thinking. Rolling Eyes

Ahh f it... let the guy have his privacy... this doesnt really impact me in any way whatsoever.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Pez wrote:Ahh f it... let the guy have his privacy... this doesnt really impact me in any way whatsoever.

Me neither...

But isn't this guy is a role model for many a young lad and the thousands of scratch golfers across the globe? Of course, I forgot that we live in a day of 'do as I say not as I do'.

Maybe if he would've had a reality show on TLC opinions would be different. Arrow
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm

well its not like he is an elected official, or a person whose employment would normally because of the nature of his job be expected to maintain certain ethics (like a priest or a school teacher..) but he is a role model for alot of kids. and there seem to be at least a few now clamoring for top billing as a gal tiger had a thing with. yeah he is entitled to his privacy in a sense, but no more than any other sports figure who gets busted for this type of thing. i read somewhere this morning he had recently told a pal he needs to go shopping for a Kobe Special..a "house on a finger"...

i dont care about what he did but imho he will just need to deal with the underbelly of his fame..
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:23 pm

He was obviously going to get in line at Best Buy. It was the morning of black Friday.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Pez wrote:
LTRT wrote:So "transgressions" is the new code word for screwing around behind your wife's back huh? Maybe instead of cleaning up his wounds, his wife could've inflicted a few more since he allowed his little head to do his thinking. Rolling Eyes

Ahh f it... let the guy have his privacy... this doesnt really impact me in any way whatsoever.
True, but when the politician flew to another continent to be with his mistress, some here thought it was deplorable and then when it's Tiger Woods they shrug their shoulders.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:28 pm

I think the difference is that the taxpayers paid for that politician's flight or potentially could be paying for it.
You don't pay for Tiger Woods flights or trips, well not directly, that is.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down