The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion

Go down

Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion Empty Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:56 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/04/15/fragmented.families.ap/index.html

# Story Highlights
# New study says divorce, unwed childbearing cost taxpayers
# Says $112 billion spent on welfare, healthcare, criminal justice
# Study sponsors want more funding for strengthening marriages

Damn breeders costing me money! Laughing Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion Empty Re: Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion

Post  iberlingirl Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:33 pm

I am a single mother BY CHOICE b/c the ex turned out to be an alcoholic, that does not make me a "breeder". I think that make me a great parent. My girls do not need to see the ins and outs of someones worthlessness everyday of their lives. They need a parent who is stable, they have enough to deal with now-a-days, to be subjected to weakness and stupidity of someone who is suppose to be responsible for them.

Just making a point that not ALL single parents are "breeders".
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion Empty Re: Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:09 pm

lol.. I bet Dope is all over that study... another reason for her to point to the evils of divorce. (my parents are divorced... it happens)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down