The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Herald says "Sorry" to Patriots

Go down

Boston Herald says "Sorry" to Patriots Empty Boston Herald says "Sorry" to Patriots

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed May 14, 2008 3:54 pm

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10825872

Looks like the Herald has egg on its face. I know, not many of you like the Patriots around here, but just imagine if the Indy Star came out with a story the day before the Super Bowl that said Peyton Manning does steroids, according to "unidentified sources."

That's what I hate about "unidentified sources" and the media. The reporter/news person should verify first what's going on before publishing a damaging story and then hiding behind "unidentified sources." Too often, it's a rush to sell papers or get higher ratings and the truth is left in the wind. Kind of like me saying that I have "unidentified sources" that Bman and Doe have a love child together. You may not believe it, but hey, I've got my unidentified sources that claim otherwise, and suddenly it's the hottest thread on the REAL board.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox... Smile
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Boston Herald says "Sorry" to Patriots Empty Re: Boston Herald says "Sorry" to Patriots

Post  Guest Thu May 15, 2008 3:51 pm

I would have take a picture of a big turd and said "sorry.. but we still think your a pile of this".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Boston Herald says "Sorry" to Patriots Empty Re: Boston Herald says "Sorry" to Patriots

Post  Guest Thu May 15, 2008 4:34 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:I would have take a picture of a big turd and said "sorry.. but we still think your a pile of this".

now that you mention it... what makes you think we want to see you drop a load Cincy? C'mon shit or git of the pot

Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down