The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above my Pay Grade or any Tangent You Can Think Of

+4
Cincy Fan 44
moondrop
Canuck
LTRT
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Above my Pay Grade or any Tangent You Can Think Of - Page 4 Empty Re: Above my Pay Grade or any Tangent You Can Think Of

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Canuck wrote:You probably forgot to take your thinking meds lol!
Thanks Canuck! Don't ever let anybody tell you Canadians aren't good for anything! Wink If they do, shoot their brains out and Mother Earth will thank you for it.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Above my Pay Grade or any Tangent You Can Think Of - Page 4 Empty Re: Above my Pay Grade or any Tangent You Can Think Of

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:Aborting babies is great for the economy and for the planet. It really is a great solution for helping the planet, and keeping money in parents' pockets. Plus, we could use the waste products as fuel for our cars!
Murdering people is another great solution. Why don't you just go on a shooting spree and start killing people? It'll help the environment after all. Less people using up all of your oil and gas lessens the demand for it, so it should drop your prices considerably. And there will be even more homes for sale than there are now since there will be fewer people, so you should be able to get a house for probably 20 cents on the dollar (or maybe even less, depending on how many you kill). Oh yeah, I like this idea. Rolling Eyes

No no no... you see, once people get to that point, they've already used up a considerable amount of resources. Might as well keep them alive to at least somewhat contribute to the machine. Unborn spawn on the other hand are cheap, and have yet to really start using resources.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:21 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Canuck wrote:You probably forgot to take your thinking meds lol!
Thanks Canuck! Don't ever let anybody tell you Canadians aren't good for anything! Wink If they do, shoot their brains out and Mother Earth will thank you for it.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there? Razz
In that first line you sounded like Bman... lol!
I'll shoot you first then, shall I? bounce
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Aborting babies is great for the economy and for the planet. It really is a great solution for helping the planet, and keeping money in parents' pockets. Plus, we could use the waste products as fuel for our cars!

The sad thing about this is Jug really believes this.

Cincy you are wasting your time on Jug, you should know that.

You forgot one thing Cincy in your response to Jug, at the end of the spree to do himself in. Oh yeh, he doesn't care about the price of homes, he just abandons them. Rolling Eyes

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:21 pm

And you should know that Jugo posts that shit to get a rise out of people.

Just like when I eat kittens.

Oh they taste terrible and all, and I am hacking up furballs for a couple hours, but the look on the tiny children's faces when I murder those adorable kittens is what puts me in to a peaceful sleep each night.

That, and when I sneak over to your house and take a giant crap on your lawn.

It was like a freaking moose had eaten cheese for a week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Ya just need some hot sauce OA and a blowtorch. cat
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Canuck wrote:Ya just need some hot sauce OA and a blowtorch. cat

Should I put it on the menu for our "show"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Actually cat fried, gravy, and homemade bread isn't all that bad.

Had a greek fix it one time for me, but told me it was rabbit.

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:41 pm

meta4 wrote:
Canuck wrote:Ya just need some hot sauce OA and a blowtorch. cat

Should I put it on the menu for our "show"?

Only if OA agrees to do that segment.
Can probably be called Hot Kitty.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Hot kitty ....on a stick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Haven't we sort of been down Doe's scorched earth path before... this isnt going anywhere great... I'm getting sucked in, the next thin you know I will be boxing up a dead fish and sending it in the mail...

Seriously, everyone needs to chill, recognize that Doe needs to be ignored else this board will go down in flames also... She's posting more lately because she's gotten a rise out of several of us, and now that she's been banned and unbanned, well... bar the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:49 pm

pez wrote:Haven't we sort of been down Doe's scorched earth path before... this isnt going anywhere great... I'm getting sucked in, the next thin you know I will be boxing up a dead fish and sending it in the mail...

Seriously, everyone needs to chill, recognize that Doe needs to be ignored else this board will go down in flames also... She's posting more lately because she's gotten a rise out of several of us, and now that she's been banned and unbanned, well... bar the door.

What kind of fish are you boxing and shipping now? Meta beware...LOL, you might get a box of sardines in a pez dispenser.

Thanks to whoever changed the topic's name. cheers

I am with you there pez...I just read and go on my merry little way.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:55 pm

pez wrote:Haven't we sort of been down Doe's scorched earth path before... this isnt going anywhere great... I'm getting sucked in, the next thin you know I will be boxing up a dead fish and sending it in the mail...

I believe you misspelled thing! How dare you! Shocked

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:58 pm

pez wrote:she's gotten a rise out of several of us
I had no idea she had that effect... I love you
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:59 pm

Canuck wrote:Thanks to whoever changed the topic's name. cheers

I figured it warranted a name change since only 2 pgs were on topic & now we have 4 off. Arrow

Post on......
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:11 pm

LTRT wrote:
Canuck wrote:Thanks to whoever changed the topic's name. cheers

I figured it warranted a name change since only 2 pgs were on topic & now we have 4 off. Arrow

Post on......
Okay, getting back to the original topic... I can't say whether or not Obama's answer was good with specificity because that's above my pay grade. I like how he "answered" the question with another question - how do we reduce unwanted pregnancies. Well, that's the million dollar question isn't it? That's like saying we need to improve health care by asking how do we prevent people from getting sick.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:12 pm

Canuck wrote:

What kind of fish are you boxing and shipping now? Meta beware...LOL, you might get a box of sardines in a pez dispenser.

Thanks to whoever changed the topic's name. cheers

I am with you there pez...I just read and go on my merry little way.

Ummm dude, I don't think Pez is sending the dead fish to Meta.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:14 pm

Bman wrote:

Ummm dude, I don't think Pez is sending the dead fish to Meta.

Thanks Sherlock Bman... lol!
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:21 pm

Oliver's Army wrote:And you should know that Jugo posts that shit to get a rise out of people.

Do not!

How much would aborted fetuses be worth if they could power Americans' SUVs? Doe could run her snow plow on aborted fetuses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:23 pm

moondrop wrote:

The sad thing about this is Jug really believes this.

Cincy you are wasting your time on Jug, you should know that.

You forgot one thing Cincy in your response to Jug, at the end of the spree to do himself in. Oh yeh, he doesn't care about the price of homes, he just abandons them. Rolling Eyes

How much would aborted fetuses be worth if they could power Americans' SUVs? Doe could run her snow plow on aborted fetuses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:28 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:From the article, the democratic candidate said this:

What I can do is say, are there ways that we can work together to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies?"

Please let me be the first to let him know that the ways he's wondering about is to tell the prospective unwanted pregnancy couple "Don't do it!" If you don't want to get pregnant, don't take the chance to do the wild and nasty dance. Pretty simple. Kind of like if I don't want to get burned, I don't touch fire. If I don't want to drown, I don't open up my mouth under water. If I don't want to get an electrical shock, I don't stick a penny in the socket. If I don't want to fall off a building, I don't go near the roof. If I don't want a speeding ticket, I don't speed.

Or maybe we can reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies by raising everybody's taxes to pay for the "unwanted" kids so that everybody will want to just have a kid since they won't have to really pay for raising it anymore. Yeah, maybe this idea is best so that no politician can tell me when I can and can't have s-e-x. And it takes all responsibility off of me, except for what I have to pay into this plan.

It's all about breaking through the clutter of other phony "posturing-for-this-event" standing for judgemental/control solution and trying to stand out and have a memorable non-judgemental/non-control solution. Granted there are probably better ways of doing it, but it got you talking about it, didn't it?
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 am

floridafun wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:From the article, the democratic candidate said this:

What I can do is say, are there ways that we can work together to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies?"

Please let me be the first to let him know that the ways he's wondering about is to tell the prospective unwanted pregnancy couple "Don't do it!" If you don't want to get pregnant, don't take the chance to do the wild and nasty dance. Pretty simple. Kind of like if I don't want to get burned, I don't touch fire. If I don't want to drown, I don't open up my mouth under water. If I don't want to get an electrical shock, I don't stick a penny in the socket. If I don't want to fall off a building, I don't go near the roof. If I don't want a speeding ticket, I don't speed.

Or maybe we can reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies by raising everybody's taxes to pay for the "unwanted" kids so that everybody will want to just have a kid since they won't have to really pay for raising it anymore. Yeah, maybe this idea is best so that no politician can tell me when I can and can't have s-e-x. And it takes all responsibility off of me, except for what I have to pay into this plan.

It's all about breaking through the clutter of other phony "posturing-for-this-event" standing for judgemental/control solution and trying to stand out and have a memorable non-judgemental/non-control solution. Granted there are probably better ways of doing it, but it got you talking about it, didn't it?
Reminds me of one of my favorite George Costanza lines from Seinfeld..."Every time I think I'm out, they puuuuuuulllll me back in." lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:27 am

on the forum with warren...responding to the topic about evil..this is an educational and interesting take. and yeah huffpo is biased. no more than faux or many other oft supporting news sources. still a good commentary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-s-mcelvaine/obama-vs-oh-bomb-em----wh_b_119961.html
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum