The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many houses does John McCain have?

+2
Markwes
LTRT
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many houses does John McCain have? Empty How many houses does John McCain have?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Ok ... we know from the Saddleback Church discussion that John McCain thinks only people making more than $5M are rich, wow ... I guess NO ONE in here is rich, well maybe Card. Now we hear that McCain does not know how many houses him and Cindy own. How out of touch with reality is this guy?

This should be the final nail in this guys coffin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How many houses does John McCain have? Empty Re: How many houses does John McCain have?

Post  LTRT Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Yeh, you've been quiet the past few days (on the political front), so I figured it was about time you posted some trivial garbage. Pardon me, while I get the article about BHO's long lost bro. afro
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

How many houses does John McCain have? Empty Re: How many houses does John McCain have?

Post  Markwes Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:05 pm

Bman wrote:Ok ... we know from the Saddleback Church discussion that John McCain thinks only people making more than $5M are rich, wow ... I guess NO ONE in here is rich, well maybe Card. Now we hear that McCain does not know how many houses him and Cindy own. How out of touch with reality is this guy?

So your argument is that if he is savvy enough to own more houses than he knows about he can't run the country? Yeah, obviously he knows nothing about economics then. Very Happy
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:
So your argument is that if he is savvy enough to own more houses than he knows about he can't run the country? Yeah, obviously he knows nothing about economics then. Very Happy

No... I think he was making a comment on how Obama and McCain are both "into" real estate and the state of the economy is good for them right now... as real estate investors... and both of them are trying to campaign while imbibing from that cup of success.

Very Happy

Last edited by meta4 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 pm

meta4 wrote:imbibing
I don't think I've ever seen that used in a sentence before. Your knowledge never ceases to amaze me! Cool
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 am

I knew someone would post this lame ass argument on here..

I've got clients who forget how many houses they have.. hell, I have one who sold his house for over $8M and forgot he received the money for it for about 5 years. And these are people who are very successful businessmen and pretty smart overall. It's a non-issue considering 3 are his, 1 is for his kid and 2 are investment properties (or so that's what I heard on the radio last night).

His wife is loaded and they have multiple houses, if his campaign were smart they'd turn this into "McCain doesn't remember all his houses because they are his wife's investments and Mr. McCain has been busy for the past however many years working in the United States Congress".

I do find it interesting that a man who made over $4M last year is trying to make wealth an issue in this election however. Especially since he's trying to make it seem like he can relate at all to the average American. I sure as hell don't know anyone who was able to buy a house for $300K under market value... that's done with the type of friends I don't know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:14 am

Does anybody have Rezko's phone number? Twisted Evil
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 am

cardinal5150 wrote:I knew someone would post this lame ass argument on here..

I've got clients who forget how many houses they have.. hell, I have one who sold his house for over $8M and forgot he received the money for it for about 5 years. And these are people who are very successful businessmen and pretty smart overall. It's a non-issue considering 3 are his, 1 is for his kid and 2 are investment properties (or so that's what I heard on the radio last night).

His wife is loaded and they have multiple houses, if his campaign were smart they'd turn this into "McCain doesn't remember all his houses because they are his wife's investments and Mr. McCain has been busy for the past however many years working in the United States Congress".

I do find it interesting that a man who made over $4M last year is trying to make wealth an issue in this election however. Especially since he's trying to make it seem like he can relate at all to the average American. I sure as hell don't know anyone who was able to buy a house for $300K under market value... that's done with the type of friends I don't know.

Yea, Obama made $4M last year because of writing a book BUT ... BUT per John McCain himself, you are not rich until you clip that $5M mark reference his statement last Saturday at the Saddleback interview.

You guys can spin this however you want, it just proves that McCain is out of touch with real americans and with reality.

As for Rezko, provide me one solitary link where Obama has been PROVEN to have done anything illegal.

You got nothing ...

This whole you are not rich until you make more than $5M a year and not knowing how many houses he owns is going to burn MCCAIN in the fall couple those comments with his statement just freakin' Wednesday that our economy was strong again.

This man is laughable, talk about an empty suit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 am

Bman wrote:Yea, Obama made $4M last year because of writing a book BUT ... BUT per John McCain himself, you are not rich until you clip that $5M mark reference his statement last Saturday at the Saddleback interview.

You guys can spin this however you want, it just proves that McCain is out of touch with real americans and with reality.

As for Rezko, provide me one solitary link where Obama has been PROVEN to have done anything illegal.

You got nothing ...

This whole you are not rich until you make more than $5M a year and not knowing how many houses he owns is going to burn MCCAIN in the fall couple those comments with his statement just freakin' Wednesday that our economy was strong again.

I'll take a guy who doesn't know how many houses he has over a guy who doesn't know when life begins ANYDAY. Put that in your cup of Starbucks...

Last edited by LTRT on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 am

Bman wrote:This man is laughable, talk about an empty suit.
Really, is that how you feel? I never would have known from your other pointless political posts. cyclops
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:02 am

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:Yea, Obama made $4M last year because of writing a book BUT ... BUT per John McCain himself, you are not rich until you clip that $5M mark reference his statement last Saturday at the Saddleback interview.

You got nothing ...

I'll take a guy who doesn't know how many houses he has over a guy who doesn't know when life beings ANYDAY. Put that in your cup of Starbucks...
Great point. If someone is pro-abortion, then just say it instead of the "we don't know when life begins" drivel.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 am

How many houses vs how many states..... there will be more gaffs for each side to whine about.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 am

Bman wrote:

Yea, Obama made $4M last year because of writing a book BUT ... BUT per John McCain himself, you are not rich until you clip that $5M mark reference his statement last Saturday at the Saddleback interview.

Which he said tongue in cheek.. but I can't say I'm surprised you'd run with that comment...

You got nothing ...

That's what Al Capone said too...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:37 pm

LTRT wrote:I'll take a guy who doesn't know how many houses he has over a guy who doesn't know when life begins ANYDAY. Put that in your cup of Starbucks...

Life begins when the sperm reaches the egg and fertilizes it... often times, between several hours up to a day or two after intercourse.

If life begins at the moment of conception, aren't couples who are trying to have a baby and aren't successful are doing something wrong? Isn't this possibly 'sinful' if they don't conceive the first time every time?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:
Bman wrote:

Which he said tongue in cheek.. but I can't say I'm surprised you'd run with that comment...

You got nothing ...

That's what Al Capone said too...

Sorry dude, I don't agree with your tongue n check comment. McCain married THE wealthiest female in Arizona. They have 10 homes, she is worth like almost $200M. McCain was serious when he threw that $5M comment out. Spin the comment however you want, but I don't think it is Barack Obama who is the elist. Barack Obama lives in a $1M home in Chicago, his home would probably be worth $500K here, hardly wealthy, he lives on the Southside of Chicago. He came from a single mother home, sure he prefer arugala instead of iceberg lettuce and prefers orange juice for breakfast instead of coffee but the real elist in this election is John McCain, he proved it for us. Rich is income > than $5M per year, and not knowing how many homes they own. That was not a gaffe folks, he knew that was a loaded question and he did not want to answer it and was trying to buy his staff some time as to how to come up with the answer.

McCain is the ELITEST. Just like George Bush Sr. had no clue super markets had scanners back in 1992 when he lost which showed how out of touch he was, now we have John McCain running around saying the economy is strong, rich make more than $5M a year, and he says he does not know how many houses he owns. I think we have our defining election issue.

Obama 08
Stand For Change
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Bman wrote:Barack Obama lives in a $1M home in Chicago, his home would probably be worth $500K here, hardly wealthy, he lives on the Southside of Chicago.
I'm beginning to think Bman is the elitist here. Razz
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Bman wrote:Sorry dude, I don't agree with your tongue n check comment. McCain married THE wealthiest female in Arizona. They have 10 homes, she is worth like almost $200M. McCain was serious when he threw that $5M comment out. Spin the comment however you want, but I don't think it is Barack Obama who is the elist. Barack Obama lives in a $1M home in Chicago, his home would probably be worth $500K here, hardly wealthy, he lives on the Southside of Chicago. He came from a single mother home, sure he prefer arugala instead of iceberg lettuce and prefers orange juice for breakfast instead of coffee but the real elist in this election is John McCain, he proved it for us. Rich is income > than $5M per year, and not knowing how many homes they own. That was not a gaffe folks, he knew that was a loaded question and he did not want to answer it and was trying to buy his staff some time as to how to come up with the answer.

McCain is the ELITEST. Just like George Bush Sr. had no clue super markets had scanners back in 1992 when he lost which showed how out of touch he was, now we have John McCain running around saying the economy is strong, rich make more than $5M a year, and he says he does not know how many houses he owns. I think we have our defining election issue.

Obama 08
Stand For Change

Geesh, it's Friday, give us something else beside the BHO biography which I believe all could recite in their sleep by now. "hardly wealthy", so $4 mill in '07 doesn't begin to scratch the surface eh? Rolling Eyes
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:27 pm

So how many does he own... Do you count just the one he and his wife live in? Do you count the one they bought for their children? Do you count the one's owned by the family trust that are resort homes they use? Do you count the ones they own for investment purposes?

And Bman even Obama and the liberal talk show host like ed schultz say McCain only owns 7 so quit inflating the numbers.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:So how many does he own... Do you count just the one he and his wife live in? Do you count the one they bought for their children? Do you count the one's owned by the family trust that are resort homes they use? Do you count the ones they own for investment purposes?

And Bman even Obama and the liberal talk show host like ed schultz say McCain only owns 7 so quit inflating the numbers.

I dont really care how many houses he owns... it's a dumb question to begin with. McCain didnt anser becasuse it's better to be clueless than greedy, and McCain is smart enough to know that....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Was John Kerry ever asked how many houses he and his rich wife own?

If I'm in the voting booth on November 4th, and all I can think of to decide who I should vote for is that McCain couldn't remember how many homes he and his wife owns, then I have NOT done my job as a responsible voter. Same would go if all I could think of is that Obama got the number of states mixed up one time.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Was John Kerry ever asked how many houses he and his rich wife own?

If I'm in the voting booth on November 4th, and all I can think of to decide who I should vote for is that McCain couldn't remember how many homes he and his wife owns, then I have NOT done my job as a responsible voter. Same would go if all I could think of is that Obama got the number of states mixed up one time.

John Kerry did not accuse George Bush of being an elitiest like McCain has of Obama. Kettle, where is pot!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Bman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Was John Kerry ever asked how many houses he and his rich wife own?

John Kerry did not accuse George Bush of being an elitiest like McCain has of Obama. Kettle, where is pot!
I don't care who did or did not accuse anyone of being an elitist. I was just asking a question. Do you know the answer?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:51 am

Markwes wrote:
LTRT wrote:

You got nothing ...

I'll take a guy who doesn't know how many houses he has over a guy who doesn't know when life beings ANYDAY. Put that in your cup of Starbucks...
Great point. If someone is pro-abortion, then just say it instead of the "we don't know when life begins" drivel.

yeah..but lets make it even more real. some of us support legal abortion, while others support illegal abortion. those are the only real options.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:46 am

lol. It's going to happen whether it's legal or not. And pharma companies are working on better chemical induced options, to make it even easier. The government can't stop people from smoking weed, so I highly doubt they can stop people from getting their hands on the drugs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next