The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another reason to vote for John McCain

3 posters

Go down

Another reason to vote for John McCain Empty Another reason to vote for John McCain

Post  Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:12 pm

Bush is doing Mr. McCain a favor ... McCain voted for this war, Obama had the judgement and foresight to oppose the Iraq War ... now we find out Bush ordered false documents to justify his war. How sad that the republicans and the right wing have so little value for our service men.

Yea, the right wing supports our troops!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26030573/?GT1=43001
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another reason to vote for John McCain Empty Re: Another reason to vote for John McCain

Post  LTRT Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:27 pm

"Journalist", now there's a credible source. What BHO hasn't spouted off with any new magical formulas lately that you have to post garbage like this?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Another reason to vote for John McCain Empty Re: Another reason to vote for John McCain

Post  Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:29 pm

LTRT wrote:"Journalist", now there's a credible source. What BHO hasn't spouted off with any new magical formulas lately that you have to post garbage like this?

This guy is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist ... seems reputable to me. Bush has ZERO credibility left, I can't wait to see commercials this fall on television with McCain and Bush together ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:30 pm

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:"Journalist", now there's a credible source. What BHO hasn't spouted off with any new magical formulas lately that you have to post garbage like this?

This guy is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist ... seems reputable to me. Bush has ZERO credibility left, I can't wait to see commercials this fall on television with McCain and Bush together ...

And I once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, LOL.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:32 pm

Quote from the article if you had read ...

The charge is made in “The Way of the World: A Story of Truth and Hope in an Age of Extremism” by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Ron Suskind, released today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:52 am

bman there is a lesson for us here.....anytime anyone posts anything proving illegal idiocy from the dem side, use this post replacing bho with neocon. and anytime the neocons criticize bho, instead of giving facts showing how lame their e-forward info is, we should instead attack mcsame. its called the rush/rove playbook tactic i believe, its the only game they know how to play! Basketball
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:24 am

floridafun wrote:its called the rush/rove playbook tactic i believe, its the only game they know how to play! Basketball

Yes, I've noticed this play gets overused. Hey, Rove used it and he's not a criminal, Twisted Evil it worked for GWB, so why not try it again to see if it works. Big mistake.

I got a little freaked out when Paris Hilton said there should be careful oversight given to offshore drilling, if we open up new coastal areas to drill. Made me think everyone reads this board! Maybe the repubs, righties, and neocons should take note, and study up on strategy.

Twisted Evil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:38 am

meta4 wrote:Yes, I've noticed this play gets overused. Hey, Rove used it and he's not a criminal, Twisted Evil it worked for GWB, so why not try it again to see if it works. Big mistake.

I got a little freaked out when Paris Hilton said there should be careful oversight given to offshore drilling, if we open up new coastal areas to drill. Made me think everyone reads this board! Maybe the repubs, righties, and neocons should take note, and study up on strategy.

Twisted Evil
Neocon. You're actually using the terminology of extreme liberals now. Congrats! Now if you could throw in a Bushco or McSame.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 am

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:Yes, I've noticed this play gets overused. Hey, Rove used it and he's not a criminal, Twisted Evil it worked for GWB, so why not try it again to see if it works. Big mistake.

Twisted Evil
Neocon. You're actually using the terminology of extreme liberals now. Congrats! Now if you could throw in a Bushco or McSame.

Why are you attacking me? I only used the word, along with the other words, because I believe there is a group that is Neo-Conservative. I'd describe them as the neo-republican party but I suppose that's too partisan. IMO, most neo-con are radical right wing conservatives, the group that's acting totally different than the Republican party that existed than when my daddy taught me how to be Republican from the time when I was 5 years old. He told me I should open up a lemonade stand and gather up some things for a garage sale if I wanted some spending money. My father was the president of the young republicans when he was younger, and had he not passed in 2000 he'd be appalled at the current administration, specifically for it's criminal behavior. I know what a republican "is" and what it "is not". I know what the definition of the word "is" is.

Get some colored paints, and a finer brush man... you paint everything in black or white, and maybe 2 shades of grey. Believe me, that's kool-aid induced. It makes me feel empathy for you, being fleeced and all by the Neo-con talking-head media.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:23 am

meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Twisted Evil

Why are you attacking me? I only used the word, along with the other words, because I believe there is a group that is Neo-Conservative. I'd describe them as the neo-republican party but I suppose that's too partisan. IMO, most neo-con are radical right wing conservatives, the group that's acting totally different than the Republican party that existed than when my daddy taught me how to be Republican from the time when I was 5 years old. He told me I should open up a lemonade stand and gather up some things for a garage sale if I wanted some spending money. My father was the president of the young republicans when he was younger, and had he not passed in 2000 he'd be appalled at the current administration, specifically for it's criminal behavior. I know what a republican "is" and what it "is not". I know what the definition of the word "is" is.

Get some colored paints, and a finer brush man... you paint everything in black or white, and maybe 2 shades of grey. Believe me, that's kool-aid induced. It makes me feel empathy for you, being fleeced and all by the Neo-con talking-head media.
I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but it has started to seem like you (and others) tend to disagree with me, instead of my words. I'm going to retire from here for awhile. I'm starting to get nasty and I don't want to be like that.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 am

Markwes wrote:
I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but it has started to seem like you (and others) tend to disagree with me, instead of my words. I'm going to retire from here for awhile. I'm starting to get nasty and I don't want to be like that.

I don't fell like I've been attacking you, but if I have, I have had no intention of doing that. I post responses to yours because I enjoy debating, yes... the words, with you, the person. I haven't noticed anyone targeting you, just because I'm usually trying to keep my chit from becoming weak! Cool

Come back soon, when you Y.S.I.N.W. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down