The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody Throw Nancy a Clue

2 posters

Go down

Somebody Throw Nancy a Clue Empty Somebody Throw Nancy a Clue

Post  LTRT Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 pm

On NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ on Sunday, the Speaker twice seemed to suggest that natural gas – an energy source she favors – is not a fossil fuel. ‘I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels,’ she said at one point. Natural gas ‘is cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels,’ she said at another. ... But according to naturalgas.org, an educational Web site maintained by the Natural Gas Supply Association, ‘natural gas is the cleanest of all the fossil fuels.’”
http://republicanleader.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=100522

Not only was she so eloquent with that conversation she went on to show her expertise in another subject. What an awesome leader. Rolling Eyes

Pelosi lies about Catholicism and abortion
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/08/24/pelosi-lies-about-catholicism-and-abortion/
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Somebody Throw Nancy a Clue Empty Re: Somebody Throw Nancy a Clue

Post  Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:50 am

I wanted to like her, but she's a whack job... it bums me out that she is speaker... There's far better democrats out there...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:02 am

pez wrote:I wanted to like her, but she's a whack job... it bums me out that she is speaker... There's far better democrats out there...

I agree with you there Pez. Between her and Harry Reid is one of the main reasons I would have a problem of voting for a Democrat.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:10 am

If the republican party, in it's current state, didn't suck so badly, I'd vote republican. They need more Ron Pauls and other libertarian-leaning members.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:07 pm

I think she's definitely hurt her party as much, if not more so, than anyone else. She's done nothing but spew hate for the right and promises that she's fell grossly short of fulfilling. I think the idea of a woman speaker was novel, unfortunately, I think that's why she got the job, as opposed to being qualified.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down