The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Bman and Cincy at their Bill Maher Celebration.

3 posters

Go down

For Bman and Cincy at their Bill Maher Celebration. Empty For Bman and Cincy at their Bill Maher Celebration.

Post  Canuck Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:28 pm

Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

For Bman and Cincy at their Bill Maher Celebration. Empty Re: For Bman and Cincy at their Bill Maher Celebration.

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:32 pm

"It was like, wow, I will send (Obama) whatever I have to to keep this snarling bitch out of the White House."
Wow, classy guy.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

For Bman and Cincy at their Bill Maher Celebration. Empty Re: For Bman and Cincy at their Bill Maher Celebration.

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:35 pm

I hope maher bankrupts himself writing all those checks. Twisted Evil

www.firebillmaher.com
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Markwes wrote:
"It was like, wow, I will send (Obama) whatever I have to to keep this snarling bitch out of the White House."
Wow, classy guy.

I'm sure she's been called worse. Not saying it is right to do so. Then again this is politics, the gloves and standards are off for elections.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:40 pm

Markwes wrote:
Wow, classy guy.

Any different than Rush Limbaugh saying on air "I want thier to be riots at the democratic convention with blood in the streets".

I think Bill Maher pales in comparison to that ...

Is that any worse than Ann Cultoure comments .... I don't think so, I think his comment i.e. snarling bitch pales in comparison to what Ann has said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I hope maher bankrupts himself writing all those checks. Twisted Evil

www.firebillmaher.com

Checks to Obama are limited to $2,300 for the general election ... now Bill Maher could contribute unlimited amounts to the DNC like the republican fat cats are doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:54 pm

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Wow, classy guy.

Any different than Rush Limbaugh saying on air "I want thier to be riots at the democratic convention with blood in the streets".

Is that any worse than Ann Cultoure comments .... I don't think so, I think his comment i.e. snarling bitch pales in comparison to what Ann has said.

Sometimes the bitch has a sense of humor:

For Bman and Cincy at their Bill Maher Celebration. Grave_bg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Bman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I hope maher bankrupts himself writing all those checks. Twisted Evil

www.firebillmaher.com

Checks to Obama are limited to $2,300 for the general election ... now Bill Maher could contribute unlimited amounts to the DNC like the republican fat cats are doing.

Um, no he can't and no they aren't. There are limits.

limits ywia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:18 pm

Thats a cool site... Richard Gere gave 2300 to Obama, 1000 to Hillary, various other amounts for senators and whatnot....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:18 pm

Vis wrote:
Bman wrote:

www.firebillmaher.com

Um, no he can't and no they aren't. There are limits.

limits ywia

$28,500/person is unlimited to us poor people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:19 pm

"She is scary."

Yes she is, a wise man can smell a pig (with lipstick) a mile away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 pm

Bman wrote:Any different than Rush Limbaugh saying on air "I want thier to be riots at the democratic convention with blood in the streets".

You can choose to defend Mr. Maher, the so-called comedian, by bringing up stupid things said by others, but that doesn't excuse his stupid comments. That would be like being charged with murdering an individual and having a defense of "This pales in comparison to what Charles Manson did!".
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:23 pm

I bet Ann has some sweet sweater kittens...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:Any different than Rush Limbaugh saying on air "I want thier to be riots at the democratic convention with blood in the streets".

You can choose to defend Mr. Maher, the so-called comedian, by bringing up stupid things said by others, but that doesn't excuse his stupid comments. That would be like being charged with murdering an individual and having a defense of "This pales in comparison to what Charles Manson did!".

Nothing like hyperbole to make a good point...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:36 pm

I thought it was a good point. Very Happy
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Bman wrote:

$28,500/person is unlimited to us poor people.

I agree but it is small change to some people which is why there are limits
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I thought it was a good point. Very Happy

I need to dig that free speech signature out of storage... I think had anti-YSIW-otic properties...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:49 pm

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I thought it was a good point. Very Happy

I need to dig that free speech signature out of storage... I think had anti-YSIW-otic properties...
LOL...well I did miss my dose of pepto this morning...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:59 pm

meta4 wrote:

Nothing like hyperbole to make a good point...
And yet defending one individual's comments by pointing out another's supposedly worse is okay? And I'm not a big fan of the "b" word used against women when there is no male counterpart with as bad a connotation. I don't care who it's directed at.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:06 pm

Well, considering she likened herself to a female dog, I find it completely appropriate to refer to her as a bitch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:10 pm

Markwes wrote:
And yet defending one individual's comments by pointing out another's supposedly worse is okay? And I'm not a big fan of the "b" word used against women when there is no male counterpart with as bad a connotation. I don't care who it's directed at.

I'm surprised you're still responding to my jabs... If I were you I'd just ignore me. I wasn't criticizing THAT argument as much as I was pointing out the frequency that you use hyperbole and slack examples to try to make a point.

If "Bitch" has no counterpart, what is a "Son of a bitch"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down