The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains

Go down

CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains Empty CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:45 am

WASHINGTON (CNN) – A new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation Poll suggests that by a 2-to-1 margin, Americans blame Republicans over Democrats for the financial crisis that has swept across the country the past few weeks — one factor that may have contributed to an apparent increase in Barack Obama’s edge over John McCain in the race for the White House.

In the new survey, released Monday afternoon, 47 percent of registered voters questioned say Republicans are more responsible for the problems currently facing financial institutions and the stock market, with 24 percent saying Democrats are more responsible. One in five of those polled blame both parties equally, and 8 percent say neither party is to blame.

Read more:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/22/republicans-blamed-obama-gains-over-financial-crisis/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains Empty Re: CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains

Post  LTRT Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:51 am

The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll was conducted Friday through Sunday, and included interviews of 1,020 Americans, including 909 registered voters and 697 likely voters.

Here we go again with those wonderful polls. CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains 810511
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains Empty Re: CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:08 pm

LTRT wrote:
The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll was conducted Friday through Sunday, and included interviews of 1,020 Americans, including 909 registered voters and 697 likely voters.

Here we go again with those wonderful polls. CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains 810511

I agree most political polls this year are crazy wrong because of new voters and young voters ... but I think the gist of this poll is correct ... the public is blaming the republicans for this mess. Agree or not, it is the perception out there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

I agree most political polls this year are crazy wrong because of new voters and young voters ... but I think the gist of this poll is correct ... the public is blaming the republicans for this mess. Agree or not, it is the perception out there.

And we know perception means everything. tongue
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:11 pm

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

Keep hoping that your party will not be held responsible for this mess. At least you have you, Card, and Markwes that believe that line.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

Keep hoping that your party will not be held responsible for this mess. At least you have you, Card, and Markwes that believe that line.

Keep skewing, you haven't convinced Pez yet.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down