Colts show up big

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:23 am

Fleek wrote:I don't see Mike Hart getting cut.

True, most likely IR.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:50 am

I hope he's not cut... he has the potential to be a very significant asset, like Mugro used to be (when the good mungro showed up)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:53 am

Mungro, 5'7", 180 lbs. (when soaking wet and wearing boots), listed on the roster as a fullback.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:39 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Mungro, 5'7", 180 lbs. (when soaking wet and wearing boots), listed on the roster as a fullback.

LOL... I am bigger than Mungro...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:17 pm

pez wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:Mungro, 5'7", 180 lbs. (when soaking wet and wearing boots), listed on the roster as a fullback.

LOL... I am bigger than Mungro...

I've always thought the Colts should mix in Freeney at fullback. He could do a bit of damage as a blocker and he definitely will not hold up a running back with his lack of speed. I was glad to see this year that they are using Darrel Reid at fb on goalline situations.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:25 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
pez wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:Mungro, 5'7", 180 lbs. (when soaking wet and wearing boots), listed on the roster as a fullback.

LOL... I am bigger than Mungro...

I've always thought the Colts should mix in Freeney at fullback. He could do a bit of damage as a blocker and he definitely will not hold up a running back with his lack of speed. I was glad to see this year that they are using Darrel Reid at fb on goalline situations.

that would be pretty bad assed... wonder if freeney has good hands...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:07 pm

With Freeney being a pash rusher, I don't think it would do any good to put him on Offense. The extra fatigue wouldn't be worth it, in my opinion.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:44 pm

Fleek wrote:With Freeney being a pash rusher, I don't think it would do any good to put him on Offense. The extra fatigue wouldn't be worth it, in my opinion.

I agree about the fatigue issue, but it would only be 1 or 2 plays per game. What defensive guy wouldn't want to have a shot on the offensive side of the ball for a couple of plays? Plus, by doing this the team wouldn't have to waste a roster spot on a traditional fullback, not that the colts ever have a fullback anyways.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:57 am

Wow, suprisingly the Colts picked up a McDefensive Tackle named McCargo for a 4th round draft pick from the Bills. Don't know a thing about the guy besides he weighs 307 lbs. That puts him just about heavier than any two others on the roster.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am

IrishGuy wrote:Wow, suprisingly the Colts picked up a McDefensive Tackle named McCargo for a 4th round draft pick from the Bills. Don't know a thing about the guy besides he weighs 307 lbs. That puts him just about heavier than any two others on the roster.

STORY
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Mike Hart to injured reserve.

http://colts.com/sub.cfm?page=article7&news_id=3d368f26-641e-4660-97b1-88a729e7a071

Hopefully he can heal up and be able to contribute next year.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:52 pm

Just proves michigan players are a bunch of wimps...Hart, Brady, Chris Perry, etc... Razz

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:56 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Just proves michigan players are a bunch of wimps...Hart, Brady, Chris Perry, etc... Razz

Quinn Pitcock, osu player, drove halfway to training camp this year and turned around because his munt and moobies were hurting just thinking about breaking a sweat while running...just saying.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  LTRT on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:18 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Just proves michigan players are a bunch of wimps...Hart, Brady, Chris Perry, etc... Razz

Quinn Pitcock, osu player, drove halfway to training camp this year and turned around because his munt and moobies were hurting just thinking about breaking a sweat while running...just saying.

Chaaaa Ching! cheers
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:20 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Just proves michigan players are a bunch of wimps...Hart, Brady, Chris Perry, etc... Razz

Quinn Pitcock, osu player, drove halfway to training camp this year and turned around because his munt and moobies were hurting just thinking about breaking a sweat while running...just saying.

ROFL...

I think they moved Hart to IR to make room for McCargo... I was talking with a Bills fan the other day and he had some very positive things to say about McCargo, that he played very physically, had talent... but that the Bills inexplicably wouldnt start him.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:34 pm

I've been reading/hearing the same info about McCargo, likely from similar sources. They colts made a few roster moves this morning. They signed Chad Simpson and Clifton Dawson (both rb's) to theri active roster. They cut Daniel Muir, a DT acquired earlier this season from Green Bay's practice squad who hasn't sniffed the field yet. So for this weeks roster, take away Hart, Addai (reported to be out on Sunday) and Muir, and add Simpson, Dawson and McCargo. Plus or minus a DB here or there depending on the game plan.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm

IrishGuy wrote:I've been reading/hearing the same info about McCargo, likely from similar sources. They colts made a few roster moves this morning. They signed Chad Simpson and Clifton Dawson (both rb's) to theri active roster. They cut Daniel Muir, a DT acquired earlier this season from Green Bay's practice squad who hasn't sniffed the field yet. So for this weeks roster, take away Hart, Addai (reported to be out on Sunday) and Muir, and add Simpson, Dawson and McCargo. Plus or minus a DB here or there depending on the game plan.

wow... I didnt realize the cut Muir... I'd be stoked if I was McCargo... He's going from 4th string DT at buffalo to starter on the same line as dwight freeney...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:52 pm

pez wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:I've been reading/hearing the same info about McCargo, likely from similar sources. They colts made a few roster moves this morning. They signed Chad Simpson and Clifton Dawson (both rb's) to theri active roster. They cut Daniel Muir, a DT acquired earlier this season from Green Bay's practice squad who hasn't sniffed the field yet. So for this weeks roster, take away Hart, Addai (reported to be out on Sunday) and Muir, and add Simpson, Dawson and McCargo. Plus or minus a DB here or there depending on the game plan.

wow... I didnt realize the cut Muir... I'd be stoked if I was McCargo... He's going from 4th string DT at buffalo to starter on the same line as dwight freeney...

Dude, after reading your post, I totally blew that, the Colts cut LaJuan Ramsey, not Muir. So sorry...so sorry.

<--- Here's to Ed Johnson
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:43 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
pez wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:I've been reading/hearing the same info about McCargo, likely from similar sources. They colts made a few roster moves this morning. They signed Chad Simpson and Clifton Dawson (both rb's) to theri active roster. They cut Daniel Muir, a DT acquired earlier this season from Green Bay's practice squad who hasn't sniffed the field yet. So for this weeks roster, take away Hart, Addai (reported to be out on Sunday) and Muir, and add Simpson, Dawson and McCargo. Plus or minus a DB here or there depending on the game plan.

wow... I didnt realize the cut Muir... I'd be stoked if I was McCargo... He's going from 4th string DT at buffalo to starter on the same line as dwight freeney...

Dude, after reading your post, I totally blew that, the Colts cut LaJuan Ramsey, not Muir. So sorry...so sorry.

<--- Here's to Ed Johnson

LOL... you f'er... you need to join coltfreaks man... That way when you say we cut Muir instead of Ramsey you could get a good solid rodgering.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:01 am

McCargo Mcfailed his physical making the trade void. We could have used another DT on the roster. I bet Polian will be making an interesting phone call to Ramsey today.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  LTRT on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:58 am

NOT LAST NIGHT... Very Happy Twisted Evil

Way to go Titans. cheers
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:25 am

It was only a matter of time before the Titans bandwagon started to fill up.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:28 am

LTRT wrote:NOT LAST NIGHT... Very Happy Twisted Evil

Way to go Titans. cheers

At least the Titans aren't a I-AA team.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  LTRT on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 am

IrishGuy wrote:
LTRT wrote:NOT LAST NIGHT... Very Happy Twisted Evil

Way to go Titans. cheers

At least the Titans aren't a I-AA team.

I knew I would receive punishment for my comment, but let me go on the record by saying it was worth it. Very Happy
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:41 am

I thought the colts D played really well last night, all things considered.

Theres three things that F'd us... first we didnt challenge the fumble... second, we went for it on 4th and a long 1 at midfield, third, our defenseive scheme gave up 8 free Pass yards on every down.

I dunno the structure of the team and chain of command etc, but it seems like coaching and game planning is screwing us way too often this season.

The Colts offense is not designed to be the Dallas Clark show, when he's our only productive receiver, we are in deep shit...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colts show up big

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum