The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

+5
IrishGuy
Mort
Aggie Transplant
iberlingirl
Cincy Fan 44
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at... Empty The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:59 am

Who has the best pizza here?

In the town I grew up in, we didn't have your typical pizza places like Pizza Hut (unless we wanted to drive at least 25 minutes), so we'd order from either one of the bars or the carryout. Their pizza was always really good, as their "regular" cheese was equivolent to asking for extra cheese around here.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at... Empty Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  iberlingirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:05 am

I am not really a big pizza fan, but when I want some, I like The Venice over any other place.
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at... Empty Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:17 am

Oley's
Lexy's
Tasty Pizza
Toscani Pizzeria

AND...I've heard reeeeeeeeally good things about 816 Pint 'N Slice on S. Calhoun. I want to check it out immediately.

Last edited by Fleek on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:17 am

Lexy's

Oley's

Toscani's

Casa's
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggie Transplant Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:24 am

816 Pint 'n' slice (I like any place that has garlic as a topping)
Oley's
Toscani's

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 am

Casa's oven wood fired Pizza's very good Very Happy
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:58 am

Casa
Ziffles
Marcos
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:05 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Marcos

scratch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Aggie Transplant wrote:816 Pint 'n' slice (I like any place that has garlic as a topping)
Oley's
Toscani's

Garlic, pesto, artichoke hearts are a few of my favourite toppings on pizza either with goat cheese or bocconcini.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Canuck wrote:
Aggie Transplant wrote:816 Pint 'n' slice (I like any place that has garlic as a topping)
Oley's
Toscani's

Garlic, pesto, artichoke hearts are a few of my favourite toppings on pizza either with goat cheese or bocconcini.

WTH???? That's not a pizza pie!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Bman wrote:
Canuck wrote:
Oley's
Toscani's

Do I have to enlist meta to give you a lesson on food? LOL
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Bman wrote:
Canuck wrote:
Oley's
Toscani's

What'chu talkin' 'bout Bman? Of course it is!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Fleek wrote:

scratch

Yep, it's my favorite delivery pizza in town.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:26 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Fleek wrote:

scratch

Yep, it's my favorite delivery pizza in town.

To each his own, I guess.

I personally consider to it be very basic and very mediocre.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:27 pm

Bman wrote:
Canuck wrote:
Oley's
Toscani's

Hey, I agree with Bman on something! cheers
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:28 pm

I was gonna say Clara's Pizza King on State/Wells, decent pizza. IMHO, The Beer, Jukebox, Phones and swings are the "cool".

Any place that has a pizza with Mint/Garlic/Pine Nut pesto, Lamb, Roma Tomato's, Black Olives would win my vote.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:49 pm

meta4 wrote:I was gonna say Clara's Pizza King on State/Wells, decent pizza. IMHO, The Beer, Jukebox, Phones and swings are the "cool".

Any place that has a pizza with Mint/Garlic/Pine Nut pesto, Lamb, Roma Tomato's, Black Olives would win my vote.

We'd better do a pizza joint there meta. This way we can expand Bman's and Markwes' epicurean horizons... Razz
Actually I prefer pizza without tomato sauce.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Canuck wrote:
meta4 wrote:I was gonna say Clara's Pizza King on State/Wells, decent pizza. IMHO, The Beer, Jukebox, Phones and swings are the "cool".

We'd better do a pizza joint there meta. This way we can expand Bman's and Markwes' epicurean horizons... Razz

That's just not American ... oh wait, you aren't American.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Bman wrote:
Canuck wrote:

That's just not American ... oh wait, you aren't American.

lol!
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:08 pm

Canuck wrote:

What? And completely disrupt epicurean life as we know it in Fort Lame? And I'm just talking about the dough/crust! I'm inclined to believe that Markwes, Bman and LTRT are the norm. I have been trying to figure out how this happens... people get into a very comfortable groove with their palate and they don't often venture outside of that. (I'm fairly sure they do occasionally, but you get my drift?)

Maybe we could have guest chef's ... IrishGuy on the Prime Rib, Pez's lake burger pizza (no tomatos).

I really feel sorry for the Shopaholics, and others who have, or have family members with various allergies and thereby limited menu choices. Maybe someday someone will come up with a treatment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:36 pm

Whats the name of the place that sells the uncooked pizza's?

They have Mediterranian Pizza with dried tomatoes, feta cheese, garlic, a white sauce and chicken that ROCKS.

It would put some of you into pizza nightmares.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Oliver's Army wrote:Whats the name of the place that sells the uncooked pizza's?

Papa Murphys

I'm gonna get one today. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:49 pm

meta4 wrote:
Oliver's Army wrote:Whats the name of the place that sells the uncooked pizza's?

Papa Murphys

Try that Mediteranian pizza. I swear you will want to roll around in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Oliver's Army wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Papa Murphys

Try that Mediteranian pizza. I swear you will want to roll around in it.

You're gonna have to send one for me, Fedex it, please. Very Happy
Just don't roll around in it before you send it.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:10 pm

Papa Murphy's *is* really good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next