The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah in Fort Wayne

+3
IrishGuy
floridafun
LTRT
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sarah in Fort Wayne Empty Sarah in Fort Wayne

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Appears Sarah is coming to Fort Wayne on Saturday night ... gotta love it that the republican party is spending their last few days in a traditional RED state instead of working a swing state.

WOWO News Alert: Sarah Palin Coming To Fort Wayne

WOWO News has learned that Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's Advance Team contacted Allen County GOP Chair Steve shine about a visit to Fort Wayne this Saturday. The exact details haven't been revealed, but it looks to be an evening rally at a large venue. Stay with Newstalk 1190 WOWO for the latest on this breaking story, or listen online at www.wowo.com.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sarah in Fort Wayne Empty Re: Sarah in Fort Wayne

Post  LTRT Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Thanks for being our Press Secretary for the local GOP. Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:15 pm

oh rats..i am sure i wont be available to attend!! but good to know they have some states that havent totally given up on..yet pig
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:26 pm

floridafun wrote:oh rats..i am sure i wont be available to attend!! but good to know they have some states that havent totally given up on..yet pig

Florida, I am THRILLED that Sarah is spending time here this close to the election, I would rather have her here than in Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, Ohio etc .... This is EXCELLENT news for the Obama campaign.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:33 pm

I hope they do the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum and 3,000 people show up.

Suxors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Bman wrote:
floridafun wrote:oh rats..i am sure i wont be available to attend!! but good to know they have some states that havent totally given up on..yet pig

Florida, I am THRILLED that Sarah is spending time here this close to the election, I would rather have her here than in Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, Ohio etc .... This is EXCELLENT news for the Obama campaign.

I'm not too advanced in the political field, but how is this excelent news for the Obama campaign? I don't understand how it helps or hurts the Obama folks. In a stretch of a way, I guess I can see it hurting because local people may swing red because they find out they like her by seeing her in person. I don't know??
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:45 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Bman wrote:

I'm not too advanced in the political field, but how is this excelent news for the Obama campaign? I don't understand how it helps or hurts the Obama folks. In a stretch of a way, I guess I can see it hurting because local people may swing red because they find out they like her by seeing her in person. I don't know??

I will explain it to you again. See ... McCain and Palin are spending TIME and resources in a state that should be solid McCain. We have forced them to spend time here instead of spending time in Virginia, Colorado, Ohio or Nevada. Having McCain and Palin spending time in Indiana would be like Obama having to spend time in California or New York. Them spending time in the last 10 days in a RED state that has been RED in Presidential elections since 1964 is telling about the shape of their campaign.

So ... yes, I am thrilled that they are here. It is good for the Obama campaign, we would rather have them here than in a swing state.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Bman wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
Bman wrote:

I will explain it to you again. See ... McCain and Palin are spending TIME and resources in a state that should be solid McCain. We have forced them to spend time here instead of spending time in Virginia, Colorado, Ohio or Nevada. Having McCain and Palin spending time in Indiana would be like Obama having to spend time in California or New York. Them spending time in the last 10 days in a RED state that has been RED in Presidential elections since 1964 is telling about the shape of their campaign.

So ... yes, I am thrilled that they are here. It is good for the Obama campaign, we would rather have them here than in a swing state.

Thank you almighty for explaining it to me....again???? I remember why I don't post in the politico threads.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Please ... just call me "The One" or "That One".

Sorry about the snarly remark (again) ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Maybe it will be a fashion show for Sarah, after spending all that money.

Heck she might show some cleavage.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:04 pm

Hate to burst your bubble Bman...but Sarah Palin was just in Ohio on Friday (West Chester specifically, right outside the 'Nati). She cannot spend ALL of her time in one state.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Hate to burst your bubble Bman...but Sarah Palin was just in Ohio on Friday (West Chester specifically, right outside the 'Nati). She cannot spend ALL of her time in one state.

Cincy I will say it AGAIN for you ... Having McCain and Palin spending time in Indiana is like Obama spending his time in California and New York. This is a sign that they don't even have their base states locked down yet.

McCain campaign = Failing at this point
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Besides if she spends too much time in other states she won't be able to keep an eye on Russia. lol!
Cause ya know, she can see Russia from her house.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Bman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Hate to burst your bubble Bman...but Sarah Palin was just in Ohio on Friday (West Chester specifically, right outside the 'Nati). She cannot spend ALL of her time in one state.

Cincy I will say it AGAIN for you ... Having McCain and Palin spending time in Indiana is like Obama spending his time in California and New York. This is a sign that they don't even have their base states locked down yet.

Look on the brighter side, maybe while she's here she can spend some money at one of the malls and get some more nice new clothes and breathe more life into our local economy rather than another state's.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Bman wrote:Cincy I will say it AGAIN for you ... Having McCain and Palin spending time in Indiana is like Obama spending his time in California and New York. This is a sign that they don't even have their base states locked down yet.

If that's the way you feel, then I would think you would be happy, not the bitter, gloating, lunatic you've become.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:Cincy I will say it AGAIN for you ... Having McCain and Palin spending time in Indiana is like Obama spending his time in California and New York. This is a sign that they don't even have their base states locked down yet.

If that's the way you feel, then I would think you would be happy, not the bitter, gloating, lunatic you've become.

Hey at least I don't cling to my guns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:09 pm

Wonder if they'll actually send McCain, not his bitch, to Indiana to shore up votes? Indiana is inching closer to being a blue state.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:16 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Wonder if they'll actually send McCain, not his bitch, to Indiana to shore up votes? Indiana is inching closer to being a blue state.

Has Obama been to Indiana yet? I know his...wife...visited.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:18 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:Wonder if they'll actually send McCain, not his bitch, to Indiana to shore up votes? Indiana is inching closer to being a blue state.

Yep.. it was early in the race. A friend of mine was his deaf interpreter for the crowd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:19 pm

IrishGuy wrote:

B. Obama was in Indy a couple weeks back (on a Friday at the State Fairgrounds) and will be there tomorrow too. I am sure he has been to the Gary/Hammond area as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:19 pm

Bman wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:

B. Obama was in Indy a couple weeks back (on a Friday at the State Fairgrounds) and will be there tomorrow too. I am sure he has been to the Gary/Hammond area as well.

During the primary campaign he was here twice (Headwaters park and Wayne High School).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:23 pm

According to this article Jugo posted in another topic. He did.

By Bill Ruthhart
bill.ruthhart@indystar.com

Sen. Barack Obama's Thursday rally in Indianapolis will be held at 11 a.m. Downtown on the American Legion Mall.

The "Change We Need" rally will mark Obama's second event on the mall. The Illinois senator drew more than 20,000 people to the site the night before the May 6 primary.

Gates for Thursday's rally will open at 9 a.m. The event is free and open to the public. Tickets are not required but the campaign is encouraging those planning to attend to RSVP online at www.in.barackobama.com.

The rally, which will be held rain or shine, will be Obama's last campaign event before spending most of Thursday and Friday in Hawaii with his seriously ill grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham.

Rain should hold off until after 1 p.m., the National Weather Service forecast says. It will be mostly cloudy Thursday with a high of 60.

Thursday's rally will mark Obama's 47th stop in Indiana this year and seventh since the primary. Sen. John McCain has made two stops in Indiana, the last July 1 when he addressed a gathering of the nation's sheriffs.

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican nominee for vice president, and Sen. Joe Biden, Obama's running mate, each have made one appearance in Indiana. Palin held a rally Friday in Noblesville while Biden made a stop in southern Indiana in September.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:33 pm

I heard a sound clip on NPR the other day that BO has been to Indiana over 60 times since the beginning of his campaign.

I think there have been several unannounced stops in the Gary area.

Y'all have really short memories.

Has McCain been to Indiana ONCE? I cannot recall. scratch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:34 pm

meta4 wrote:I heard a sound clip on NPR the other day that BO has been to Indiana over 60 times since the beginning of his campaign.

I think there have been several unannounced stops in the Gary area.

Y'all have really short memories.

Has McCain been to Indiana ONCE? I cannot recall. scratch

Not once, twice..LOL
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:36 pm

Bman wrote:
Bman wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:

During the primary campaign he was here twice (Headwaters park and Wayne High School).

Yeah, now I remember during the primaries, just didn't recall a trip during the last couple of months.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next