The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy's coming to town

2 posters

Go down

Billy's coming to town Empty Billy's coming to town

Post  LTRT Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 pm

Posted on Mon March 17, 2008
Bill Clinton coming to Fort Wayne
Former President Bill Clinton is visiting Fort Wayne on Tuesday, according to a posting at the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign Web site.

Although the location of the visit has not been confirmed, an e-mail circulating today from a local Hillary Rodham Clinton volunteer coordinator invites Clinton supporters to take part in a sign-making party for Monday night to let the entire country “know that Indiana wants Hillary as our next president!!!”

So far, those contacted at the Allen County Democratic Party, the city, Indiana State Police and Allen County Sheriff’s Department said they could not confirm Bill Clinton is visiting the Summit City.

A spokesman for the candidate’s campaign office said details of Clinton visits to Indiana this week are being completed and more details will be available later today.

So far the only official word is that Hillary Clinton will kick off a Thursday visit in Indiana in Terre Haute with other stops to follow.

For more on this story, see Tuesday's editions of The Journal Gazette or visit www.journalgazette.net later today.

Oh boy, Fort Wayne makes the news once again Rolling Eyes
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Billy's coming to town Empty Re: Billy's coming to town

Post  Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:14 pm

I think we should be able to club anyone who holds a sign saying "Indiana wants Hillary for President"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:22 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:I think we should be able to club anyone who holds a sign saying "Indiana wants Hillary for President"

LOL, I'll have to avoid the local news, b/c they'll probably devote their entire 1/2 hour drooling over Billy Bob. No
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:56 pm

LTRT2 wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:I think we should be able to club anyone who holds a sign saying "Indiana wants Hillary for President"

LOL, I'll have to avoid the local news, b/c they'll probably devote their entire 1/2 hour drooling over Billy Bob. No

The news stations were already panting over his "unexpcted" stop on the 5pm news Rolling Eyes
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Shopaholic wrote:
LTRT2 wrote:

The news stations were already panting over his "unexpcted" stop on the 5pm news Rolling Eyes

LMAO, Ch15 was saying things like "causing quite a bit of excitement", switched to Ch21 and Jeff Neumyer had the live on-air gaff of calling him President Clinton, then quickly inserted former president.

I won't watch and see but Curtis will probably make a reference to it during his pinpoint viper hd time. Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:11 pm

lol.. that Vipir should have a tracker on it for Billary.. as much as they get off on it it better do something extra.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:38 am

Ch21 featured a Billery supporter, thought about clubbin' my tv! affraid
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down