The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bachmann town hall

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bachmann town hall Empty bachmann town hall

Post  floridafun Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:53 pm

why do folks like me and bman think there is intent to harm with the nutso folks? listen to the good christian man, the first man asking a question i think.. on the current admin eventual removal..there are several tapes of her town hall on youtube. i am off to watch them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSkH6qZih4
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

bachmann town hall Empty Re: bachmann town hall

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:03 pm

floridafun wrote:why do folks like me and bman think there is intent to harm with the nutso folks? listen to the good christian man, the first man asking a question i think.. on the current admin eventual removal..there are several tapes of her town hall on youtube. i am off to watch them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSkH6qZih4

That's a long vid. Can you post what Min/Sec point the question is asked?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am

actually i posted the wrong one (oops..i had watched a few and got lost in them i guess), altho it has good q and a too. the one i should have posted was

time 3:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmEyZFed9tk
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 am

Hey ... he said he was not a nut and was not a right wing wacko ... REALLY???????? lol lol lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 am

yeah..but obamanation must be forced out of office if they wont leave willingly..but he isnt a right wing extremist.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 am

floridafun wrote:yeah..but obamanation must be forced out of office if they wont leave willingly..but he isnt a right wing extremist.

Is he a nut or not ... We report and You decide!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 am

I'm hungry for some Almond Joy...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:32 am

floridafun wrote:yeah..but obamanation must be forced out of office if they wont leave willingly..but he isnt a right wing extremist.

Surprised he did not have an Ak47 strapped over his shoulder and still say that he is "not a right wing nut, and that he is sane, just a good conservative christian male and not a racist".

Why is it that it seems most racists always swear they are not? hmmmm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:04 pm

EVERYONE TAKE COVER!! THERE'S A MADMAN ON THE LOOSE!!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Markwes wrote:EVERYONE TAKE COVER!! THERE'S A MADMAN ON THE LOOSE!!

LOL ... ok this guy is not nuts just like a pissed off man carrying a loaded weapon in a crowd is not a risk. This guy think Obama is not going to relinquish power ... LOL but he is not crazy. Mark I would just stop ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Bman wrote:
Why is it that it seems most racists always swear they are not? hmmmm

Racism or racist is so over used when used like this as political fodder and is on the verge of loosing the true meaning of what racism really is.

First Obama did not write the bill (Which I do wonder why he didn't write it and submit it to one of the houses of congress?). So the bill was written by a bunch of white guys and women (well except for what Rangel added to it as the ways and means committee chairman, but predominantly white people). So if someone is against it and they are white how is that racist? If someone is against a bill does that make everyone a racist that is against it when race isn't even considered by other people with legitimate concerns about the bill?

Also why under the Bush administration was protesting policy okay, but not under the Obama administration? I have yet to hear anyone give a legitimate answer to that including Peloski.

To me it once again just the extreme left acting like the extreme right they complain about. They are no different than you Bman just on the other side of the political divide.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:50 am

Another lame attempt by ff and bman to stereotype Christians and to also point blame at the republicans for the failed attempt at healthcare overhaul by the democrats. It's obvious the democrats have only themselves to blame....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/27/key-democrat-suggests-party-moderates-acting-brain-dead-health-care-debate/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 am

You, Michelle Bachman, and the guy asking the question were all made from the same mold. Do you call her honey?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:29 am

Bman wrote:You, Michelle Bachman, and the guy asking the question were all made from the same mold. Do you call her honey?

Is this the best you got?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:49 am

Kroman wrote:Another lame attempt by ff and bman to stereotype Christians and to also point blame at the republicans for the failed attempt at healthcare overhaul by the democrats. It's obvious the democrats have only themselves to blame....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/27/key-democrat-suggests-party-moderates-acting-brain-dead-health-care-debate/

so a dem calls out some dems who have had a whole lotta bucks in donations from insurance and pharma industries, feeling that very money is more important to them than doing whats right for the american people, who voted for progress and change, partly being of the healthcare issues.

and thats anywhere near as crazy as whats coming from the nut jobs, many of whom base their opinions publicly as being sincere christian views..make up lies about death panels and illegals being covered and fed funds will pay for abortions and on and on, and love it when the joe-the-carrier tyo=pes intimidate at dem meetings but dont feel they need to express that same right at many repub meetings. the undertone of threats, the joy of references to militant militia needs and rights..kromie this is a far reach even for you.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:43 pm

floridafun wrote:
Kroman wrote:Another lame attempt by ff and bman to stereotype Christians and to also point blame at the republicans for the failed attempt at healthcare overhaul by the democrats. It's obvious the democrats have only themselves to blame....

so a dem calls out some dems who have had a whole lotta bucks in donations from insurance and pharma industries, feeling that very money is more important to them than doing whats right for the american people, who voted for progress and change, partly being of the healthcare issues.

and thats anywhere near as crazy as whats coming from the nut jobs, many of whom base their opinions publicly as being sincere christian views..make up lies about death panels and illegals being covered and fed funds will pay for abortions and on and on, and love it when the joe-the-carrier tyo=pes intimidate at dem meetings but dont feel they need to express that same right at many repub meetings. the undertone of threats, the joy of references to militant militia needs and rights..kromie this is a far reach even for you.

Like I said, you are trying to stereotype the many Christians by pointing out the actions of a few. No reach there. The democrats are fighting among themselves in regards to what type of healthcare reform legislation to pass. If they were united and truly believe this was the change Obama was elected to implement then they would be united and pass a reform bill without the need of any republicans. No reach there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Kroman wrote:
floridafun wrote:

Like I said, you are trying to stereotype the many Christians by pointing out the actions of a few. No reach there. The democrats are fighting among themselves in regards to what type of healthcare reform legislation to pass. If they were united and truly believe this was the change Obama was elected to implement then they would be united and pass a reform bill without the need of any republicans. No reach there.

i didnt say many christians are like the nut jobs at all. i said most of the nut jobs claim they are driven by their christianity. i dont think cincy is tooo much of a nut job and he is a christian. and in case you havent figured it out, the hater nut jobs will never accept obama. if he did everything exactly like reagan, right down to getting his advice from sylvia browne, they would still hate him.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:56 pm

floridafun wrote:
Kroman wrote:
floridafun wrote:

i didnt say many christians are like the nut jobs at all. i said most of the nut jobs claim they are driven by their christianity. i dont think cincy is tooo much of a nut job and he is a christian. and in case you havent figured it out, the hater nut jobs will never accept obama. if he did everything exactly like reagan, right down to getting his advice from sylvia browne, they would still hate him.

The problem is Obama won't do what Reagon did. Taxes are going to get jacked up on everybody. Even the ones he has promised not to raise taxes a single dime on. That will be his doom just like it was for George Bush Senior when he stated "Read my lips"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 pm

i give up,,you are choosing not to get it.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:13 pm

floridafun wrote:i dont think cincy is tooo much of a nut job and he is a christian.
I must not being a good enough job... Wink Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
floridafun wrote:i dont think cincy is tooo much of a nut job and he is a christian.

??? whats a good christian boy like you doing up this time of nite?! pirat
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:30 pm

floridafun wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

??? whats a good christian boy like you doing up this time of nite?! pirat
praying for all of the atheists. Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:34 pm

o had to ask.. santa
ok i am retiring for the evening. no babies here to make faces at and sing ungodly songs to..
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:23 am

floridafun wrote:i give up,,you are choosing not to get it.

As a Christian I'm telling you what is going to be Obama's downfall: Fiscal irresponsibility and broken promises. You don't get it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:04 am

Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next