The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bachmann town hall

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bachmann town hall - Page 2 Empty Re: bachmann town hall

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 pm

floridafun wrote:Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Charity comes from the heart, not the government.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 pm

floridafun wrote:Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

If you really want to know what charity is, read John chapter 3.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm

i know what charity is. and you dont practice it, based on conversations on the board.. i will not be bothering looking up your verses. why start now.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm

floridafun wrote:i know what charity is. and you dont practice it, based on conversations on the board.. i will not be bothering looking up your verses. why start now.
I know Kroman based on the fact that I see him all the time. And he practices it. So sorry you're wrong.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:02 pm

floridafun wrote:i know what charity is. and you dont practice it, based on conversations on the board.. i will not be bothering looking up your verses. why start now.

You started by quoting Jesus as it relates to charity. I just thought you might want to take that next step along those lines.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:32 am

Markwes wrote:
I know Kroman based on the fact that I see him all the time. And he practices it. So sorry you're wrong.

Ah ... that is so sweet, Markwes coming to Kroman's defense. Now that IS sweet ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 am

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Ah ... that is so sweet, Markwes coming to Kroman's defense. Now that IS sweet ...
Not nearly as sweet as you.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Not nearly as sweet as you.

thank you sugar!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 am

i am so excited..bachmann wants her and all their supporters to slit their wrists. wow it could be the assisted suicide they accuse obama of including in his healthcare--i will email her immediately and offer to assist in any way i can Twisted Evil

http://washingtonindependent.com/57282/bachmann-we-have-to-slit-our-wrists-be-blood-brothers-against-health-care-reform
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 am

floridafun wrote:i am so excited..bachmann wants her and all their supporters to slit their wrists. wow it could be the assisted suicide they accuse obama of including in his healthcare--i will email her immediately and offer to assist in any way i can Twisted Evil

http://washingtonindependent.com/57282/bachmann-we-have-to-slit-our-wrists-be-blood-brothers-against-health-care-reform

Damn, She just hit the high score in Boggle. drunken bachmann town hall - Page 2 431148
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2