The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge Tosses Lawsuit About BHO's Citizenship

+2
Markwes
Cincy Fan 44
6 posters

Go down

Judge Tosses Lawsuit About BHO's Citizenship Empty Judge Tosses Lawsuit About BHO's Citizenship

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:51 pm

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/6420ap_wa_obama_citizenship.html

SEATTLE -- A King County judge has thrown out a lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to be president.

The secretary of state's office says Superior Court Judge John Erlick dismissed the lawsuit on Monday.

It claimed Obama's U.S. citizenship was in question, saying that could make him ineligible for the presidency. The plaintiff, Steven Marquis of Fall City, claimed Obama may have been a citizen of his father's native Kenya, or became a citizen of Indonesia when he lived there as a boy.

Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father. After his parents divorced, Obama's mother married an Indonesian man.

A similar lawsuit was thrown out of U.S. District Court in Philadelphia on Friday.

I also heard the Hawaiian Governor has Barry's birth certificate sealed up and won't release it (can anyone confirm this?). I personally think he is a U.S. citizen, but why the secrecy about this? Why not open the sucker up and show it to the world and dispel ALL doubt? Didn't McCain have to produce his? I know there's an image on Barry's website showing his birth certificate, but couldn't it have been photoshopped?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Judge Tosses Lawsuit About BHO's Citizenship Empty Re: Judge Tosses Lawsuit About BHO's Citizenship

Post  Markwes Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:15 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/6420ap_wa_obama_citizenship.html

SEATTLE -- A King County judge has thrown out a lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to be president.

The secretary of state's office says Superior Court Judge John Erlick dismissed the lawsuit on Monday.

It claimed Obama's U.S. citizenship was in question, saying that could make him ineligible for the presidency. The plaintiff, Steven Marquis of Fall City, claimed Obama may have been a citizen of his father's native Kenya, or became a citizen of Indonesia when he lived there as a boy.

Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father. After his parents divorced, Obama's mother married an Indonesian man.

A similar lawsuit was thrown out of U.S. District Court in Philadelphia on Friday.

I also heard the Hawaiian Governor has Barry's birth certificate sealed up and won't release it (can anyone confirm this?). I personally think he is a U.S. citizen, but why the secrecy about this? Why not open the sucker up and show it to the world and dispel ALL doubt? Didn't McCain have to produce his? I know there's an image on Barry's website showing his birth certificate, but couldn't it have been photoshopped?
Yes, I have heard the same thing about the Hawaiian governor keeping it sealed. Just think, if Obama gets elected into office and it turns out he's not a U.S. citizen, Joe Biden becomes the president. TIME TO PANIC!

Seriously though, whooda thought the only 2 states not connected to the mainland would both enter into this election?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Judge Tosses Lawsuit About BHO's Citizenship Empty Re: Judge Tosses Lawsuit About BHO's Citizenship

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:24 pm

lulz... I guess the conspiracy theorists can't come up with anything better...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Jugomugo wrote:lulz... I guess the conspiracy theorists can't come up with anything better...
Then he should shut the conspiracy theorists up and release his birth certificate and remove all doubt. Pretty simple.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:08 pm

I would guess that if Obama has been legally recognized as a citizen, if they seal the records from the public they dont have to make it available to every yahoo and foil-hat-wearing doofus that demands it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Cincy ... So Cincy you think this is a photoshopped birth cert. huh? I would think an expert could disprove that if they tried that. Come on, bring a better game than this, ok? Your anger is so unbecoming man ... you look foolish.

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

http://stopthesmears.com/site/smear_archive/index.php/P60/

Last edited by Bman on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:15 am

Bman wrote:Cincy ... come on, bring a better game than this, ok? Your anger is so unbecoming man ... you look foolish.

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate
Well Bman if you would have taken time to comprehend my first post, you would have seen that I wrote I PERSONALLY BELIEVE HE'S A US CITIZEN. Let me repeat that in case you missed it...I BELIEVE BARACK IS A US CITIZEN.

However, I'm just wondering if this report is true that I heard about the Governor of Hawaii really having Barack's birth cerificate sealed up and won't release it to put to rest the rumors.

I think we the voters are owed that if BY SOME WILD CHANCE he get's elected, is found out to be a fraud, and Joey takes over as the President. If this were Sarah Palin you'd be calling for it too.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:58 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I BELIEVE BARACK IS A US CITIZEN.

However, I'm just wondering if this report is true that I heard about the Governor of Hawaii really having Barack's birth cerificate sealed up and won't release it to put to rest the rumors.

I think we the voters are owed that if BY SOME WILD CHANCE he get's elected, is found out to be a fraud, and Joey takes over as the President. If this were Sarah Palin you'd be calling for it too.

Interesting. Don't they call that a Doubting Thomas? Lets release John McCain's full medical records too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:21 am

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I BELIEVE BARACK IS A US CITIZEN.

Interesting. Don't they call that a Doubting Thomas? Lets release John McCain's full medical records too.
Either that or a Nosy Ned. Laughing

As for releasing McCain's full medical history, if there are more than the 1,500 pages they've already released, I'd be amazed.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=980DEFD7133EF935A35751C1A96F958260

In releasing 1,500 pages of medical and psychiatric records, Senator John McCain of Arizona has provided an unusually large amount of such material for a candidate for high office, including the broadest look ever given the public at the psychological profile of a presidential candidate.

The reason his file is so extensive is that Mr. McCain, a Navy pilot whose jet was shot down over North Vietnam, was treated for major fractures and other injuries during more than five years as a prisoner of war and received the standard psychological evaluations that were given to all P.O.W.'s after their release.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:16 am

They released those pages (was it complete????) but the catch was they (reporters) had 3 hours to review that was it ... no more no less.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:19 am

Bman wrote:They released those pages (was it complete????) but the catch was they (reporters) had 3 hours to review that was it ... no more no less.

don't forget they couldn't take notes, pictures, video, etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 am

big difference between records being released, and partial records with un-numbered pages and often un-titled headings being permitted to be reviewed for a few hours by a select group of people..

where are sarahs medical records?
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:37 am

floridafun wrote:big difference between records being released, and partial records with un-numbered pages and often un-titled headings being permitted to be reviewed for a few hours by a select group of people..

I think Sarah had an ABORTION at some time in her life and they don't want that released.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:42 am

Bman wrote:
floridafun wrote:big difference between records being released, and partial records with un-numbered pages and often un-titled headings being permitted to be reviewed for a few hours by a select group of people..

I think Sarah had an ABORTION at some time in her life and they don't want that released.

Your teaspoon has officially become a ladle now. Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 am

Bman wrote:

Todd made her do it. It was Brad Hanson's Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:06 am

BO stinks to high heaven. He has so many things to hide he even slips up in interviews from time to time. i.e. 52 state (Islam 52 states) and "I'm Muslim". The truth always comes out. Unfortunately, it will probably be too late for the US when they are uncovered.

Last edited by moondrop on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word used, sorry)

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:40 am

Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 am

wow how enlightning Cool
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 am

moondrop wrote:BO stinks to high heaven. He has so many things to hide he even slips up in interviews from time to time. i.e. 52 state (Islam 52 states) and "I'm Muslim". The truth always comes out. Unfortunately, it will probably be too late for the US when they are uncovered.

Judge Tosses Lawsuit About BHO's Citizenship Crazy-cat-lady-action-figure
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:10 pm

felines across the world are arching their backs and hissing about being affiliated in any way with doedrop! rendeer cat Evil or Very Mad pig pig
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down