The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great CT. judge.

3 posters

Go down

A great CT. judge. Empty A great CT. judge.

Post  Scooby01_98 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

A great CT. judge. Empty Re: A great CT. judge.

Post  floridafun Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:21 pm

she will go to celebrity rehab and hit the daytime tv circuit with a sob story and her promist those days are over...and it could be weeks..or months..before she screws up again jocolor
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:26 pm

It doesn't seem that Judge Felts got as much media attention when he got busted backing into a cop car drunk in Indy did it?

WTF? That's not justice... the media let me down!

Do an expose' on all judges boo boo's and I'll watch. sunny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:50 pm

"My use of racially insensitive language is reprehensible, incomprehensible and regrettable," said Cofield, 60, who attributed her insults "to my intoxicated condition, as I am not a racist."
I always want to smack people who say their words or actions were attributed to their intoxicated condition. Alcohol does not change your opinions. It only makes you more likely to express them.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Markwes wrote:
"My use of racially insensitive language is reprehensible, incomprehensible and regrettable," said Cofield, 60, who attributed her insults "to my intoxicated condition, as I am not a racist."
I always want to smack people who say their words or actions were attributed to their intoxicated condition. Alcohol does not change your opinions. It only makes you more likely to express them.

I suppose there are a whole gamut of fleeting thoughts and feelings that come to the surface when someone is intoxicated... I wouldn't necessarily give them the respect of fully formed "opinions", but what the hey... 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

While I'm not a doctor on the subject, I have done significant study. Very Happy

I don't buy her explanation that she's NOT a racist, and it's as plain as day. The really F'd up thing is that she's (at least partially) black, and her anger (from what I read) was entirely directed at black officers, etc. Poor gal seems caught in the middle between elitist, self-righteous, and politician. Sooooooo typical. Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:22 pm

meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:

I suppose there are a whole gamut of fleeting thoughts and feelings that come to the surface when someone is intoxicated... I wouldn't necessarily give them the respect of fully formed "opinions", but what the hey... 6 of one, half dozen of the other.
Yeah, good point. I would guess that Michael Phelps was able to form opinions better in his condition than this judge. A great CT. judge. 56897
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:21 am

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Yeah, good point. I would guess that Michael Phelps was able to form opinions better in his condition than this judge. A great CT. judge. 56897

Should we put it up to a vote? Poll anyone? Very Happy

I can't remember the last time I've seen someone high with an 800 lb. belligerent racist monkey on their back. Drunks? hehe. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down