The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Cramer's Advice Slightly Worse Than A Coin Toss?

2 posters

Go down

Jim Cramer's Advice Slightly Worse Than A Coin Toss? Empty Jim Cramer's Advice Slightly Worse Than A Coin Toss?

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:58 pm

http://consumerist.com/5116676/jim-cramers-advice-slightly-worse-than-a-coin-toss

Didn't we have some Cramer worshipers on the board here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jim Cramer's Advice Slightly Worse Than A Coin Toss? Empty Re: Jim Cramer's Advice Slightly Worse Than A Coin Toss?

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Jugomugo wrote:http://consumerist.com/5116676/jim-cramers-advice-slightly-worse-than-a-coin-toss

Yea the same one who said only Ball State graduates got an education, and whose DJ business was the best, whose holiday lights were the best ... etc .... Then when the trickle down economy crashed and Obama won the White House he pussed out and left!!! lol He never got to experience his come to jesus moment here on the board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jim Cramer's Advice Slightly Worse Than A Coin Toss? Empty Re: Jim Cramer's Advice Slightly Worse Than A Coin Toss?

Post  LTRT Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Bman wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:http://consumerist.com/5116676/jim-cramers-advice-slightly-worse-than-a-coin-toss

Yea the same one who said only Ball State graduates got an education, and whose DJ business was the best, whose holiday lights were the best ... etc .... Then when the trickle down economy crashed and Obama won the White House he pussed out and left!!! lol He never got to experience his come to jesus moment here on the board.

Whew, thank you for not including me on that one. Smile

I like the guy, but I'm not bettin' the house on his advice.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm

I can't say I've ever heard of him.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:42 am

Markwes wrote:I can't say I've ever heard of him.

Really? Or are you just joshin'?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:08 am

Bman wrote:

Nope, no joshin' here. Any investing I do is through my 401K, so I basically follow my financial group's advice. If I ever have extra cash sitting around to invest outside of that I guess I'll look into other sources.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:22 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

Nope, no joshin' here. Any investing I do is through my 401K, so I basically follow my financial group's advice. If I ever have extra cash sitting around to invest outside of that I guess I'll look into other sources.

Watch his show Mad Money sometime, it's pretty comical.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down